Need Help. Upcoming Noordam.

SnorkelBear

SB--

LOL - too funny...

Reminds me of my recent cruise on Mercury - coming down the staircase into the Dining Room (no, I was not waving at my fans...), I noticed that the carpet was blue w/ big white birds that looked exactly like the old Royal Viking Line logo! :eek:

I guess X got a really good deal on that carpet...

:rolleyes:

Bear, don't forget your thong(s);) They have to match too!

Gosh, I sure hope he wears pants so the other pax don't have to see his thong-thing...

:eek:

(BTW - How do you know he wears thongs, Copper????)

:confused:

Brian, I'm soooooo glad my bright blue with white birds vest finally wore out.

Hammy, you're so wrong. I am going with the corduroy tux.

Copper, nice little piece of detective work. Must have been the way I was walking.

I still don't know what color the carprt is. Argh!!

SB--

As you can see, the main floor of the Vista Dining Room is that compelling sort of Teal/Mauve/Purple/Yellow swirl that we were so fond of on our velour sectional sofas back in the late 80's:

57774684-M.jpg

...whereas the staircases and raised central area is a much more restrained Burgundy/Orange - quite reminiscent of spilled Sangria...

57774990-M.jpg

But why would you wear a vest anyway?

Wouldn't that detract from your powder blue ruffled shirt???

blue_tuxedo.jpg

Darn! I was leaning towards the Teal/Mauve/Purple/Yellow swirl vest. I just might have to revisit the ruffled dickey. Sorry, there's just no way to say that without a little cumberbun busting chuckle.

Live long and laugh my friend!

Found a couple for you Bear! Please note the shoes on the dude on the right! You be stylin'

tuxedos.jpg.cb7d01c6c5bade96c1a0663c1ffb5b66.jpg

Found a couple for you Bear! Please note the shoes on the dude on the right! You be stylin'

It looks like a Halloween Party and they chose to dress up as "Dumb and Dumber." I'm ashamed to say my DH wanted his wedding party to dress this way in "tribute" to that horribly AWEFUL movie...**sigh**

I'm ashamed to say my DH wanted his wedding party to dress this way in "tribute" to that horribly AWEFUL movie...**sigh**

And????

C'mon, Mary. I need to know who won the first marital, um, difference of opinion. :rolleyes:

Copper - At least the dude in baby blue is wearing shoes! :eek:

Great obs and point well taken!;)

It looks like a Halloween Party and they chose to dress up as "Dumb and Dumber." I'm ashamed to say my DH wanted his wedding party to dress this way in "tribute" to that horribly AWEFUL movie...**sigh**

I like your husband's thought process!;) Nice pic! Two shy of a soccer match! Is there a story behind the tartan shawl?

And I need to know where the chocolate is hidden :D

Fabulous pic!

And I found out where the chocolate is hidden! Kryos (Rita) says to check out the Explorer's Lounge. Apparently there is a sweets table there (at least there was on Amsterdam in January). Check out the thread about little extras or goodies or something like that. Someone named wolfman-jack started it. So sorry, but don't know how to post the link. :(

Fabulous pic!

And I found out where the chocolate is hidden! Kryos (Rita) says to check out the Explorer's Lounge. Apparently there is a sweets table there (at least there was on Amsterdam in January). Check out the thread about little extras or goodies or something like that. Someone named wolfman-jack started it. So sorry, but don't know how to post the link.

Oh no! Apparantly Ruth knows about where the closet with the pillow chocolates are!! I'm glad you like the picture!

Which one is you?

You're kidding right? :D I'm the one in the black tux!

I like your husband's thought process!;) Nice pic! Two shy of a soccer match! Is there a story behind the tartan shawl?

I'm Scottish/Irish and the plad is used for my madin name's family :)

Oh! That picture is beautiful, Mary! Thank you for posting it. :)

You are very welcome! It was 2 years ago this past Monday :)

Archived