Vd Guarantee

turia

Depends entirely on how many categories are over or undersold & will vary widely from sailing to sailing, and even week to week up until the actual departure date.

It's always best to book the minimum category that you'll be pleased with.

Were booking later today for a vd guarantee or better what are the chances of getting higher then a vd and how for would they consider bumping a guest.

A "vd guarantee"

I'd RATHER NOT have a "vd guarantee" ;) <evil grin>

Sorry ... had a naughty moment there. :D

It's not only the boys thinking bad thoughts - those of us (girls included) who were raised in the 60's know that a VD guarantee was a guarantee of contracting a "venereal disease". That's just not something you want!

However, if you have a VD guarantee for a verandah cabin, good for you - at least you won't need any powerful antibiotics to take care of it. :D

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

That wasn't my intention but I would take the upgrade (not likely).

I'm glad I brought some smiles to your faces.

turia, I'm sorry I was "naughty" about it. :)

I can sometimes be that way. :D

Welcome to the HAL board! Our little bit of "having fun" was not intended to be at your expense. Since you had gotten an answer, I felt free to "play" a little bit.

Welcome!

You bad boys & girls. I had the exact same thought when I saw the title of this thread. 'Course y'all beat me to it. Again. :p

John & I like the VD so much we've booked the exact same VD cabin for Noordam in January. :eek:

When I was growing up my mother got all our prescriptions at a local pharmacy called "village drug". I'll never forget the red of my face when she left a shopping list out and I read the following item:

"Get Katie's VD pills...":eek:

The years of therapy have just started to help.....:rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome. I wasn't upset I can't believe I didn't notice when I posted it. I can tell you though I'm hoping we get up graded to a va, va, sb, or sc at the back of the ship, I'm hoping I don't have to share a vd with my husband on the first night of our honeymoon.

I can tell you though I'm hoping we get up graded to a va, va, sb, or sc at the back of the ship, I'm hoping I don't have to share a vd with my husband on the first night of our honeymoon.

Turia - If you don't want to share a cabin w/your new hubby, why bring him on your honeymoon? ;) :eek: :D

And MattOsprey - Behave yourself. ;) You took my words out of context. :D

There might be some truth to that though he snores quite loudly and kickboxes in his sleep but then I guess I could always put him on the veranda.Lol

I really hear you on this one. Except for the kickboxing part. And I like the verandah idea. Maybe I'll try that too. :)

And I got your jokes. I was just kidding right back at ya. Must be the Canadian-American translation thing. :D

Archived