Are there changes (besides price) coming to the Pin Grill?

happy cruzer

Boy, I am so greedy. I reserved the PG for $20 and now I wonder if I will get to see any of the rumored changes to the menu?

For $20, the PG just the way it was will definitely make me happy. I love the petit filet mignon. yummm

anyone know what changes may be coming? or when they may arrive?:o

Daily specials (which do not now exist) will be coming to PINNACLE GRILL. I have heard there will be menu changes which will change it from being principally a fine steak house into more than that. Other extas. The price increase is effective October 1 .......Perhaps the price increase and changes will coincide??

Talked to Ship Services today. Not all of the changes will happen right away as some of the ships will be doing repositioning cruises and the changes "MAY" not happen until the ship(s) complete their schedule.

SO--- from what we were told, the changes could happen right away on some ships and take a couple of weeks after Oct 1 for them to happen.

A lot depends on the Hotel Managers and ordering of food.

Thanks so much for the indications of the changes. Boy if they are saying a couple of weeks, hopefully that will mean most ships will see the changes by November. that would be very exciting for the end of year cruisers.

If any one else get some more details, we'd love to hear them.

thanks!

Archived