Prepaying the Pinnacle

COLGATE

Bouff,

Would you mind giving me the phone number you called Ship's Services. I will give them a call if nothing has happened by early next week. Unfortunately, if I wanted to call Seattle at 10am, I would have to set the alarm here for 3am and of course we are a day ahead but that isn't such a problem.

Also, hoping to save the extra $10p.p before it is increased, I do not want to spend that on International phone calls as it defeats the purpose. It might be a reasonable cost for you from the U.K. but I think it is quite an expensive proposition from here.

Jennie

We are NZ based and we can ring the US off peak, which is today Saturday, still Friday up there, through our Telecom NZ Ltd for .08c per minute. Perhaps you should check it out Jennie. Good luck

We are NZ based and we can ring the US off peak, which is today Saturday, still Friday up there, through our Telecom NZ Ltd for .08c per minute. Perhaps you should check it out Jennie. Good luck

Even though I received an email yesterday with confirmation of our booking, I may try and ring them in a minute. I did try earlier this morning but there was a wait and I don't want be kept on hold. I am not sure what Telstra charges us for overseas calls at weekends.

Jennie

Has anyone had any success in making reservations by prepaying the Pinnacle Grill at the old price of $20.00 prior to the 10/1/06 change to $30.00 taking effect?

This is our first cruise and we are absolute novices.

How do I make a prepaid reservation for the Pinnacle and are these reservation dinners formal or just well dressed casual?

Thank you.

Ponte.

Ponte, you can call Ship Services and make a reservation now; before 10/1/06 it's $20. Or you can wait until you board and book then: after 9/30/06 it's $30.

Dress in the Pinnacle follows the ship's dress code for the evening. Most people do dress it up a bit---jacket for the male even on a casual evening; put-together outfit for the lady on the same.

Dress in the Pinnacle follows the ship's dress code for the evening. Most people do dress it up a bit---jacket for the male even on a casual evening; put-together outfit for the lady on the same.

Ruth - Just LOVE your description for the ladies on casual night!

Ponte, you can call Ship Services and make a reservation now; before 10/1/06 it's $20. Or you can wait until you board and book then: after 9/30/06 it's $30.

Thank you, that clears that up. I have quite a talent for "putting together" and got a chuckle from your phraseology. I will book dinner for two now and pat myself soundly on the back for being money smart.

Thanks again,

Ponte.

Archived