Prepaying the Pinnacle

COLGATE

Yes, I made a reservation for November yesterday at $20.

KAK; when you made the reservation for the $20, did you have to specify the date and time? Or can you decide after you board? We're cruising next month, after the price increase, and we're not sure which day we want to eat at the PG.

Harvey

I made a reservation for our Oct 10 sailing on the Rotterdam. It is an open reservation and there will be a card waiting in our cabin upon arrival. We can then decide which night we'd like to enjoy dinner in the Pinnacle. Oh, and the charge was $20 per person - it showed up on my credit card statement right away.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

I have today booked a Let's Celebrate package, including dinner for 2 in the Pinnacle Grill on the 28th October at the current rate of $105.50. I was able to select both date and time but had the impression I didn't have to if I hadn't wanted to.

I just did it as a bon voyage gift to ourselves and the couple cruising with us. I faxed it Saturday and haven't heard anything back so assume it went through. No, I didn't do any dates as I wanted to wait and find out when formal nights are. NMNita

Nita,

I too sent a fax on Saturday the same as you have, sending a Bon voyage gift to my DH and booking the Pinnacle. We are too far away to ring so this was the best way for us to do the booking.

I have been watching my Amex account and nothing has come through as yet so yesterday I sent an email to Ship's Services together with the copy of the fax and I still haven't heard back. :rolleyes:

We sail on the 24th and will be leaving home on the 21st so I am not sure what to do now. Any thoughts!

Jennie

I too had sent a Fax back in late August and heard nothing and my card was not charged. We are UK residents and our cruise departs 25th October.

I telephoned Ships Services yesterday, got straight through and made my booking at current prices. I did mention that I had sent a Fax and was advised that they do not process those until about 2 weeks before sailing date. I was also assured that my booking would not be duplicated.

I would recommend 'phoning to be sure of getting the current price. My call was made at 10:00 (am) hours Seattle time which is perhaps why I got straight through. International calls are relatively cheap these days and I think it's worth a try, you can always hang up!

Bouff,

Would you mind giving me the phone number you called Ship's Services. I will give them a call if nothing has happened by early next week. Unfortunately, if I wanted to call Seattle at 10am, I would have to set the alarm here for 3am and of course we are a day ahead but that isn't such a problem.

Also, hoping to save the extra $10p.p before it is increased, I do not want to spend that on International phone calls as it defeats the purpose. It might be a reasonable cost for you from the U.K. but I think it is quite an expensive proposition from here.

Jennie

Hi

The number I used was 1-800-541-1576

I hope it works!!

Thanks for the number but this morning there was an email waiting for me from Will Chase who looks after the Veendam bookings and he confirmed our order. So I can now breathe a sigh of relief. ;)

Jennie

Archived