Ginger or MaryAnn

SnorkelBear

My pal Scotty from Seattle, because he's a builder, he's funny and he looks great in sleeveless-torn shirts...

Stephen Card - because he tells great stories and can probably figure out how to get someone he knows to come save us.

Jeff Probst from Survivor, because every time we successfully find water/build a shelter/make fire, etc - he'll give us Pringles, Dr Pepper or a Saturn Sky roadster!:D

To quote the amazing Jack Sparrow, "Buy WHY is the rum gone?!"

'cause I drank it. DH never lets up about it, either.

Do cats count as one of the three? Mine is really good at catching little critters - she could keep us supplied with protein... Oh, and DH, of course...

What's really scary is I can't think of any "fantasy" people to bring - I know there's got to be someone I've got a crush on!

He was pretty good this week, I think he could make it to the end;)

Yeah yeah, my wife is all gaga because he's soooo cute with those dimples:rolleyes: I say Emmitt all the way! Great seeing a righteous star athlete without all the 'tude, trash talk, BS, bling bling, you name it! Hope he does well! Fun show to watch (bodies) though!;)

Yeah yeah, my wife is all gaga because he's soooo cute with those dimples:rolleyes: I say Emmitt all the way! Great seeing a righteous star athlete without all the 'tude, trash talk, BS, bling bling, you name it! Hope he does well! Fun show to watch (bodies) though!;)

I would be happy with Emmitt or Mario... in all honesty, I've never had a "celebrity crush" till now.

I live for dancing, and now that DH has seen Emmitt (DH's idol when he was a kid) dancing, he has no excuse not to learn with me!

[quote name='NoNoNanette']Hmmmm......

I'd have to pick [I]kryos (Rita) and Middle Aged Mom as buddies... [/I]

[I]They seem like FUN. :D[/I]

[I]If my Dominic weren't with me, I'd have to rely on VEGAS JIM and his wife....Jim seems like the ultimate gentleman on this forum! :)[/I]
[/quote]

Nanette:

I'm honored, but you gave me a good laugh over this one. When I told my teen-aged daughter that someone on Cruise Critic thought I was [B][I]fun[/I][/B], this was her reaction: :rolleyes: :eek: [B]!?![/B] I think it's going to take her a little convincing before she believes that her old, boring, strict mom can be any fun;) ..........I do agree with you about Rita and Jim, though!

Karin

Hmmmmm .... this is an interesting thread. Definitely fun, but also very telling. I'm so glad my buddy RuthC told me about it.

And, Ruth, how diplomatic can you be???:)

So let's see. Sadly, I'd have to Leave DH behind because he just isn't good in the wild.

So in his place will be [B]Ty Pennington[/B] who I've actually met and he is the best!!!

Next, I'll need my best girlfriend to lighten the days and add a ton of laughs.

And last I think I'd have to pick [B]Grumpy[/B] who could entertain us for endless hours with his wonderful stories of the sea and places they've been. And he has permission to stow [B]Slinkie[/B] away because no way he'll come without her.

And that should do it! What a campfire that will be! Hope they never find us.;)

Archived