***Live from the Pacific Princess***

T&J

Good morning from hot hot hot and humid humid humid Cozumel. Just got off the ship-didn´t bother in Cayman. We´re having a good time and food is really good. this keyboard isn´t behaving itself.....switches to spanish. hehehehe. tony...internet on ship extremely expensive and very very slow. and, they want four dollar origination fee for setup. BS!!!!! Say hi to the others and tell Dee to save some stuff for me. yeh sure. :)

Arlene

Good morning from hot hot hot and humid humid humid Cozumel. Just got off the ship-didn´t bother in Cayman. We´re having a good time and food is really good. this keyboard isn´t behaving itself.....switches to spanish. hehehehe. tony...internet on ship extremely expensive and very very slow. and, they want four dollar origination fee for setup. BS!!!!! Say hi to the others and tell Dee to save some stuff for me. yeh sure. :)

Arlene

Guess you will be Glad to be back aboard Princess;) Have a Great Cruise non the less, My Best! Bill

Tony, Have a Goodnite(Yours:) ) & see you in the AM/PM(Yours/Ours);)

Bill

Arlene

I am happy to hear that you spent $4.00 bucks on me! Glad too hear your having a good time...check in again once your home this week.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Guess you will be Glad to be back aboard Princess;) Have a Great Cruise non the less, My Best! Bill

Tony, Have a Goodnite(Yours:) ) & see you in the AM/PM(Yours/Ours);)

Bill

Going to the "Office" shortly...will be posting later in the early AM!

Tony

:cool: :eek:

Went to Lorraine and Tom's cocktail party at 7:30pm and had a great time...Dee and John, Marks, Barbara, Barbara and Elvin were all there as well.

We went to dinner after and had a great meal of Carpaccio as an appetizer and some italian dish that was spagetti wrapped in eggplant in a tomato sauce and a lemon meringue tart and coffee for dessert.

Going to the "Office" shortly and then BED!...

Tomorrow is another lazy day at sea onboard and maybe I'll sleep in a bit as well.

More to follow early tomorrow morning from the Pacific Princess somewhere in the Indian Ocean!

Tony

Just got back from the "Office" and did quite well tonight. The ship is moving and pitching and rocking from side to side as well....hard to type in these waters!It's getting late here onboard and going to BED!Nite, Night to all from the little Pacific Princess somewhere being tossed around in the Indian Ocean!Tony

Good Morning from at sea in the middle of the Indian Ocean...

I just woke up and I guess you could call it sleeping in at 6:20am! The seas last night were not bad as this morning we having some strong head winds. It is currently overcast and looks like we are heading in to some rain.

Going to go and have some espressos and wake up and then some breakfast. I might even get that treadmill out of the way this morning first thing. I have left my cabin steward a mountain of laundry this morning.

The Internet Cafe is actually DEAD!...first time on this cruise at this time where there is only one other person in here.

More to follow later this morning from the Pacific Princess....

Tony

Just got back from breakfast and had two double espressos, fresh squeezed OJ and two poached eggs on english muffins.

Today is Crossing the Equator party out on deck by the Pool. We also have trivia at 11:15am and 4:30pm in the Pacific Lounge. As I was at breakfast it looks like it's clearing quite fast and the sun is coming out. We still have quite a bit of movement on the seas this morning as we are travelling at 18 knots currently.

The ship is pretty quiet this morning and even the Internet Cafe is quiet right now!...WOW.

I've decided to order a "Steak Lorraine" with garlic shrimp and bernaise sauce on the side tonight for dinner as the menu for tonight isn't that impressive or anything to get "horny about".

More to follow later this morning from the Pacific Princess somewhere in the middle of nowhere!

Tony

...............................................As I was at breakfast it looks like it's clearing quite fast and the sun is coming out. We still have quite a bit of movement on the seas this morning as we are travelling at 18 knots currently........................................................................

Tony

Tony, It looks pretty nice right now:

pa_bridge.jpg

Have a Great Day at Sea!:) Bill

We just got an update from the Navigational Bridge and we are currently in the Arabian Sea heading a southwesterly course towards Seychelles and we have sailed 348 nautical miles from Male, Maldives thus far.Weather will be a high of 86F and partly cloudy skies expected for the day.Tony

summer_15.gif

Trust King Neptune treated you kindly

and granted permission to "Cross the Line".

Did you feel the bump as you crossed into the Southern Hemisphere?

David we will be crossing the Equator at 2:30pm so in 2 hours time....I'll let you know if he decided to let us in!

Tony

the hopping Internet cafe again!....Oh well I'll give some poor bugger a machine and go to lunch in 10 minutes time.We still have some pitching and rolling going on this morning and partly cloudy skies but it is warm outside by the pool.More to follow from the Pacific Princess after lunch.Tony

Just came back from lunch and had a pasta and clam linguini and a panini sandwich with home fries and dulce de leche flan with coffee...was very yummy!We are just starting the King Neptune Crossing the Equator Ceremony now by the Pool on Dec 9...a lot of people are attending it actually.I am going to take advantage of the fact that everyone is at this event and go to the gym where it should be quiet.More to follow from the Pacific Princess in the Arabian Sea.Tony

Gosh, who knew the equator was such a jagged line? I always thought it was smooth and straight, just like on the globe:D

Glad you're having a good time. Are you sharing a table with Tom, Lorraine, Mom, and me on the Royal, or will you be eating early with your girlfriend Arlene?

Did you come up with any cruises for Summer?

Gosh, who knew the equator was such a jagged line? I always thought it was smooth and straight, just like on the globe:D

Glad you're having a good time. Are you sharing a table with Tom, Lorraine, Mom, and me on the Royal, or will you be eating early with your girlfriend Arlene?

Did you come up with any cruises for Summer?

We'll Arlene doesn't know yet but I think I am going to jump over to second seating with you guys...she'll be PISSED!I am looking at cruises on the Royal Princess doing Black Sea and Med and also on the Grand doing North Cape and IceLand and maybe some Baltics on the Star Princess....Tony

We'll I am thinking "Office" before going to dinner tonight...the troops want to go to the Bistro at 9:00pm but that's getting too late for me to start eating so I might just keep dinner at 8:15pm and take a crack at the "Office" before hand....The seas are pretty much flat right now but we are still getting some swells but less rocking and pitching motion than last night.More to follow later today from the Pacific Princess in the middle of the Arabian Sea.....Tony

Archived