Just Booked Emergency Enchantment Cruise - Coz Question

GMoney

We were in Enchantment in June. We were docked and it seems this ship has been docking rather than tender. We arrived at the pier that is a few miles from the downtown. I am not sure of the name of the pier, but we took a taxi downtown for about $5.00. LOVE Cozumel. Have a great time.:D

We were in Enchantment in June. We were docked and it seems this ship has been docking rather than tender. We arrived at the pier that is a few miles from the downtown. I am not sure of the name of the pier, but we took a taxi downtown for about $5.00. LOVE Cozumel. Have a great time.:D

Thanks Loucat

we were just in Coz July 28th and we docked as well. I love Cozumel also. Have a wonderful vacation, I am going on enchantment as a solo cruise sometime in the next month or so.

Thank you Beary - you have a great time too!

I haven't been on a cruise since June and I was withdrawal, so I just booked an "emergency" 4nighter on Enchantment...:D

Can anyone tell me if she's docking or tendering in Coz, and if docking, where?

You have a 54-day supercruise planned at you're complaining about withdrawl? :D :p

I haven't been on a cruise since June and I was withdrawal, so I just booked an "emergency" 4nighter on Enchantment...:D

Patrick, you are SUCH a (cruise-)cheater!

You moved to Fort Lauderdale JUST so that you could jump on these short cruises at the last moment, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ;) :D

Patrick, you are SUCH a (cruise-)cheater!

You moved to Fort Lauderdale JUST so that you could jump on these short cruises at the last moment, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ;) :D

I am a big cruise cheater! :D I'm trying to get to Diamond Plus...oh wait...I already am Diamond Plus...

But I've left FLA and now I live in NC. It's my big world tour. :)

I'm glad Enchantment does these 4 nighters. I thought I was going to have to slum it on Majesty. :D I'll be so happy when she's revitalized!

I am a big cruise cheater! :D I'm trying to get to Diamond Plus...oh wait...I already am Diamond Plus...

But I've left FLA and now I live in NC. It's my big world tour. :)

When did that move happen? I thought you just moved to Florida.

Yes, I'm with Wrona..................Florida didn't last long! I used to live in Durham - are you anywhere near my old stomping grounds?

No, FLA didn't last long at all! Right now I am working in Charlotte but will be living in Raleigh by the end of the year - I hope. So I will commute on the weekends.

I know what it is, Patrick. You've paid for all these cruises with a bogus credit card and you are trying to keep one step ahead of the bill collectors. Don't worry, we won't rat you out, and I don't think Wrona is an officer of the court just yet, so she's okay as well.:D

I know what it is, Patrick. You've paid for all these cruises with a bogus credit card and you are trying to keep one step ahead of the bill collectors. Don't worry, we won't rat you out, and I don't think Wrona is an officer of the court just yet, so she's okay as well.:D

I wouldn't be too sure of that. I haven't received any lump sump brib, I mean payments in my bank account yet.;)

I wouldn't be too sure of that. I haven't received any lump sump brib, I mean payments in my bank account yet.;)

That's the secret numbered account in Grand Cayman, right?:D Meant to tell you that I arranged things so that as soon as the funds hit that account they are immediately transferred electronically to my account in Switzerland.

I leave in the morning for Enchantment. When do you sail. I am also in Charlotte.

we docked this sept on our 4 day enchantment- not sure what pier is named- if you go to ? cruiseclues dot com i think they have a list of what ships are in port on certain dates and which pier they dock at and which ships tender- there are 2 piers close together- both have shops- we were at the one on the left- if that helps- the one that has senor frogs and is next to el cid resort-

I can relate!!!!! WE just did a 10 night British Isle with Princess which we LOVED!!!!! However, I'm going through Caribbean withdrawal so we've also booked a 4 nighter on the Enchantment for mid Jan :rolleyes:

Anne ;)

Archived