Presenting The New Pinnacle Menu

kakalina

Some of these look remarkably like items from the regular dining room menu and none appears particularly spectacular. Certainly not worth the additional $30 charge.

Nor does a 'flight' of Washington state wines hold much interest. It appears that the same od tired wine list will still be present. There are one or two gems, but the wine list is one area where Celebrity is solidly in front of HAL.

John you know you are not a knuckle head, just a hard one :D

From what my source told me the main menu will remain unchanged, the daily special will be offered in addition to the regular menu selections.

We have dinner scheduled for DH birthday on our cruise ( don't you love it when dinner is on HAL) and we will see how it works out then. I'm sure someone cruising before we do will let us know here.

Kaklina, thank you so much for posting the new menu additions. Isn't it so interesting what the reactions are? You can't please all the people all the time? I think Hal is at least trying to do updates.

My personal take is that I probably will stick to my old favorites because I only eat at the Pinnacle once a year. but for folks who eat in the PG alot that menu should be very welcome.:)

I've often wondered myself why HAL has such a yawner of a wine list. I mean, there's nothing wrong with good Oregon Pinot Noir, but the French do make a few good ones also - as do the Kiwis and my friends in the Anderson & Russian River Valleys of Northern California...

And why do 90% of the white wines have to be Chardonay???

spacer.gif

John, anda adalah satu orang laki-laki gila, saya berarti sukar mengepalai Trisha

OK, I know in the first part you're saying that I am one crazy man person. Need some help on the second part! Something about having a difficulty and your name being Trisha

BTW, what happened to this cite for an hour or more?

OK, I know in the first part you're saying that I am one crazy man person. Need some help on the second part! Something about having a difficulty and your name being Trisha

BTW, what happened to this cite for an hour or more?

I should make you look it up but I said "John, you are one crazy man, I meant hard head not knuckle head".;)

Don't know what happened to the site.

Oh Yaay!

Finally some new food in Pinnacle!

Cant wait to hear the reviews from folks who are sailing on next months cruises!

BTW - A wine that a friend introduced me to in Pinnacle that I have enjoyed is the L'Ecole No 41 2003 Walla Walla Valley Cabernet Sauvignon - splendid stuff!

I hope the guys on Noordam save me a bottle or three!

:D

Archived