Handicap cabin on Millennium Class ship

Fblack

Frank,

here are some photos taken by a Cruise Critic member of Millennium 9164 (Cat CC) which is wheel chair accessible: Millennium Aft 9164.

The photos show the sliding glass door and what appears to be a sofabed. For this aft cabin, the photo below of Millennium's stern show that the balcony is 33% wider (balcony under the flag). I am not sure what the non-aft wheel chair accessible balcony cabins are like.

7587.jpg

Have stayed in Aft H/c rooms(7212, 9164) and Port ((6103) H/C rooms both with balconies. Both rooms have 1 sliding door to balcony with the sofa bed. 6103 balcony is much smaller than the aft. You can get your wheelchair out there but it is tight. The aft balconies are really nice in Alaska where you are protected a bit from the elements. That also works the same for Caribbean as the balcony doesn't get as much air and does get stuffy. Watch out for room 9164 as the chairs from up above will be dragged across your "head" early in the mornings during warm weather cruises. If you have any other questions just ask. I've attached an aft balcony pic. (hope it worked)

Hi, on all the celebrity ships infinity, summit and the constellation the cabins are great. We have also been on the Galaxy and Mercury and Zenith and there cabins are good but no balconies on the older ships. We have always been happy with the service rendered to my friend who is in a wheel chair. Jane:)

Archived