Help NCL debug the new Website - post problems here.

calmac

Interactive deckplans - AB picture on the Jewel is an AC, AB on the Dawn is an AD.

I am sure the list will grow:)

Do they ever get these stateroom pictures right? Gesh!:rolleyes:

However, this is a great idea Shoreguy! Hope they do themselves a favor and use it to their advantage. :)

"What a Tough Crowd" as Rodney Dangerfield would say. For those of you without experience on putting out a new website, NCL's is actually quite good for the first day roll out. Let me say 'kudos, great, stupendous, amazing, fantastic, excellent, etc, etc, etc... especially compared to the ridiculously poor site they had before.

I will be patient for the upgrades to be fully implemented (could take a month before it's right). In the meantime, I am thrilled that NCL is at least on the right track and the basic site looks like it will be very good when the kinks are worked out.

All that said, I also am hoping (and expecting) that ordering various items, excursions, and bookings will be coming soon, and will be a part of the site.

Good job NCL. (BTW, I don't work for NCL or their IT department.)

yeah... there are lots of kinks, but i like it.

i've dug around on and off all morning as my job will allow.... i love the new shore-ex pieces, but i'd really like to find the downloadable pdfs for shore-ex.... anyone see those? i can go back to the old site, but i think i'm just being dense and not seeing them on the new site. any clues for me?

luv2

I could not get the Adobe Flash to download. When I went to check on prices, there were none. I did "successfully' order a new Freestyle cruse book. We will see ! ! How successful, will depend when/or if it arrives. Still love NCL

First, a positive. :)

I love, love, love that you can do a cruise search from the home page. Very nice.

Unfortunately, I can't get any prices yet. I'm going back to try again.

I love the new look! Much more modern, imo.

couldnt access my user name.. none of the interior pics of ships comes up.. about the only thing i could do interactively was order a brochure.. me thinks theyre going to ironing out the bugs for a bit. i wasnt aware or made aware i had to load a flash program to read the site correctly dont you usually get prompted for that? no message that i saw..

Weary

ncl website tells me I need a new Flash program to view the site. When I try to download I get a message offering both Adobe Flash and the Yahoo tool bar download. I do not want the Yahoo download but can't seem to get just the Flash program. How do I do this?

You are in the right place, just choose not to install the toolbar, and voila, you will have Flash by itself. Or, you can go to www.adobe.com and click on the Flash icon.

Wasn't able to register, all I got was an "error" message.

I assume that it's either too busy or not working properly yet.

I'll give "em time.

Getting ready for our Nor. Jewel Barcelona-Miami cruise on the 21st.

I think what is key here is you need to have the latest JAVA and FLASH installed on your computer in order for this site to work properly. Just updated a PC at the office, and everything "seems" to be working now (except I can't logon anymore).

Registering on the site was difficult it kept saying the passwords entered were not the same (they definitely were the same) and then it would not accept my phone number which had been automatically entered together with my address.

I live in Spain and it seems NCL can only accept a US format telephone number. In the end I entered a friend's number and it was accepted.

Later when trying to "sign in" all I got was system error.

Frequent questions and bon voyage are blank pages.

Hopefully these are just teething problems.

It's exciting. I did have some trouble when looking at the staterooms screen a lot of the tabs for different classes of staterooms are all piled on top of each other. It's cool how they open up, but it can be hard to find what you want if it has other tabs piled up top of it. i.e. hard to find the mini suite tab.

I can't wait to explore more of the site.

i can't log in, or even search any sailing. i'm using explorer and when i click login or search, it says done & errors at the bottom tool bar. the page never changes from the home page or the log in. i have tried since this morning and get the samething.

corey

i can't log in, or even search any sailing. i'm using explorer and when i click login of search it says done at the bottom with errors. the page never changes from the home page or the log in. i have tried since this morning and getthe samething.

corey

Thats a new problem to me, I'm using explorer at work of an older PC, and I currently have no problems logging in.

Archived