Help NCL debug the new Website - post problems here.

calmac

Not a name change but I think the address they moved the old site to while bringing up the new site. All my saved links to various pages on NCL.com just go to the splash page.

:D It will take some time for the kids to get the new site up. Keep in mind they have to work before and after school :D :D

Roxette - I would expect more changes to look and feel rather then function. Much more then a web site to enable online ordering and payment. Time will tell.

A lot better than the 1998 look it had until yesterday! :cool:

:confused: "Welcome to The NCL.com" (In the title bar)

Weird.

Ehhh... it'll disapear soon I bet. I'd be willing to put money on we'll find plenty of typos and other problems while they still work out the site.

I like the new look, and it's easier to use, but apparently you cannot book online? I'm trying to book (actually just confirm a price drop) and once you get to the pricing you it tells you that you have to call.

Don't like that part about it. :(

I always had a link on my desktop to the Dawn web-cam. Now when I go to it, I get the NCL web-site? So I got to Fleet, I go to Norwegian Dawn, I go to web-cam and a box called Dawn web-cam pops up with a blank screen?

All of your NCL links will have to be updated due to the change of address from NCL to freestlyecruising.com.

As for the webcam not pulling up now that may be yet another glitch in the new site.

**EDIT** I was able to find the Dawns webcam and it is viewable.**

New link

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/publicRooms.html?shipCode=DAWN&displayTab=WebCam

Still, the ShorEx section has to be 1000 times better than before. Is anyone having problems pulling up pics or is it just the crappy work computer?

No, its the site. They put it up before its web ready.:(

Larry M.

I love it, but I wonder how people still on dial-up will like it? Or is there no one left on dial up?:rolleyes: I also like a website where you find something different each time you visit, sort of like a treasure hunt. I'm not sure if that's really good for a business though.

Bob

True, Shoreguy.

I hope for new and more pictures of the ships. Maybe some videos and/or "virtual tours" of the ships as well.

It can't be that long time 'till we see what the kids have done. :)

They do seem to have added more pictures of the ships (and cabin layouts), including ones of the Pearl!!! For those of us "in the know" these are not the real thing - YET. The website might say that somewhere in small print but I didn't see it.

I can not get pricing on line or availability? Is it me? Where is booked passenger registeration? Do we have to call to get pricing? I signed in and it gave me someone elses account info?

I'm looking now as welll, can't find the stinkin thing. Its gotta be there somewhere... right?!

Archived