Best Thing About Princess

Sandytoes

I'm sorry but I have to start a new thread.

Best Thing You Experienced on Princess.

Noticed how many new threads are started, by new posters, only to bash Princess.

So, I would like everyone who likes Princess to post your comments here.

This ought to be a great for the bashers The grass is always greener on the other side.

The Cheerleaders.. :D:D:D
;) :D

But seriously, folks. Some of the people I’ve met on Princess cruises have turned out to be life long friends…so I think the best thing is the social interaction. That’s why I have a difficult time understanding why people want to sit in front of MUTS all cruise long.

Service in the traditional dining rooms. I love that by the end of the cruise, my waiters can anticipate what I'll like or won't like for dinner, and they know that someone in my group is going to order a side of ice cream with dessert. :)

I find everything about Princess most enjoyable; but the ability to do an onboard "open" booking that you can use anytime and keep your deposit low and get the discount is very hard to beat. When deciding on a cruise, Princess normally has the best itineraries, but the other lines will have a tough time getting my business when I have a couple future bookings to take advantage of.

I've only been on one Princess cruise before, but what brought us back is the fact that it never felt crowded. It was the week of Spring break, packed ship, but we never noticed it. The service was attentive but not intrusive, and the food was exceptional. The adults only hot tub in the very rear of the ship at sunset has to be the most relaxing spot on earth - and it really was adults only.

Rock-bottom pricing, and the chocolate hazelnut souffle. And the French onion soup. Oh, and the Caesar salad.

So if anyone who posts a negative experience a "basher"? I think they're trying to help others. I appreciate those who've helped me.

Edited: a spelling boo-boo.

Thanks for starting this thread. Princess has very good itineraries, classy ships, outstanding service (our experience), and Anytime Dining.

One of my relatives, who has travelled on almost every cruise line, said Princess was her best cruise to date (and her others were very good).

We're looking forward to the Emerald in 2008.

Archived