SZ6052 on Zuiderdam????

Traveling Gurl

Hi-my first post!

I just upgraded from VE cat or better (GUAR) to SS-SZ. We have been assigned SZ6052 and don't know if that is a good or bad thing? Can't even find a price for SZ as it appears there are only a couple SZ's on the ship. Can anyone tell me about this cabin and whether we should try to change now?

Also, any suggestions regarding the Zuiderdam Ft. Lauderdale E Carib cruise is welcome. We depart 11/4/06 for my 40th birthday cruise!

Thanks much!

Shannon

Hi-my first post!

I just upgraded from VE cat or better (GUAR) to SS-SZ. We have been assigned SZ6052 and don't know if that is a good or bad thing? Can't even find a price for SZ as it appears there are only a couple SZ's on the ship. Can anyone tell me about this cabin and whether we should try to change now?

Also, any suggestions regarding the Zuiderdam Ft. Lauderdale E Carib cruise is welcome. We depart 11/4/06 for my 40th birthday cruise!

Thanks much!

Shannon

Oh my Gosh!

You have been assigned the BEST cabin on board! Hang on to it tightly!

I stayed in it once.

You'll love this cabin. Great location too, though you didn't say if you got the portside or the starboard, no matter though, great views!

Nice, nice, cabin, Congratulations. It was worth waiting for wasn't it?

The cabin is not long and narrow like the VE but more aquare shaped and is actually a mini-suite (but without the suite perks). It has a nice bathroom with full sized whirlpool and separate shower stall. And a super plus, bigger veranda than the VE with views around the curve of the bump out. Wait till you try the bed, it's heavenly!

Have a great trip,

GN

Both of you who have replied-thanks so much for the QUICK feedback. This forum is AWESOME!

Sean,

What is so special about it in your opinion? We are excited now!!!

Thanks,

Shannon

It is huge! I think about 355 sq. ft.

Its balcony has a straight section, then an angled section, then another straight section. Easily fits 2 or 3 upright chairs, a table to eat at, and 2 lounge type chair with footstools.

Many cabins have a rectangular shape, this one has an extra angled section....make the cabin so much roomier.

You are very lucky! I hope you can somehow keep them from moving you again. People have been known to be "upgraded" out of this cabin.

I guess they could upgrade you to a full suite with more perks, but as cabins go this is one of the best.

I may have pictures on a disc, if you e-mail me, I will look for them.

Archived