The Spam Dammers 3 pm WAVE

LAFFNVEGAS

I just checked in today to see the wave pix...the port cam never had done this....wow, there must have been a huge overload on the website.

I had planned to be at the embarcadero to take pix of the waves--then post them--but instead, I had to rush to be with my mother (whose health has taken a turn for the worse)

Thank you Lisa and Lora for the photos you got and shared.

I just checked in today to see the wave pix...the port cam never had done this....wow, there must have been a huge overload on the website.

I had planned to be at the embarcadero to take pix of the waves--then post them--but instead, I had to rush to be with my mother (whose health has taken a turn for the worse)

Hows Mom doing?

Sorry to hear that you didn't make it down to the pier - I had actually thought about doing that myself but then decided that I would just be too envious and me pitching a whining petulant fit in front of both the Oosterdam and the Zaandam would not be a pretty sight, believe me.

I sincerely hope that your mother is doing much better, and please know that there are so many of us here on the board that are keeping you and your mother in our thoughts and prayers.

Valerie:)

Archived