Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

Gee Stacey (sorry, Vicki) your 15 yo is a stunner

I have to agree! I bet you're beating the boys off with a stick already!!

If you want a hand with your flickr let me know - i'm happy to 'talk' you through it. I talked Chez through hers too :D Flickr can be a bit scary at first but once you get into it it's easy :)

If you want to email me, feel free. jrm1974 at gmail.com

Thought I'd start a thread where can can all post a link to our cruise photos. Then when we get new posters that are interested in looking they are all here in the one spot. And all the current posters can look at them again if they wish without having to search through threads. Here's the link to mine.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=camrak&new=1&source=chromeheader

Karen

I came to this thread thinking I would get to see posts linking photos...............but this thread got Hijacked by a lot of dribble.........:(

I came to this thread thinking I would get to see posts linking photos...............but this thread got Hijacked by a lot of dribble.........:(

Well, hello and welcome to P&O Australia forum:)

We actually like our dribble, no complaints from us downunder:confused:

I would feel so rude to make a comment like that on a forum I dont frequent, but then thats just me:) ..........we are quite friendly and informal here.

Chez

xx

Hi everyone,

Ive put together a slideshow from my recent cruise, hope you enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG_5Wruj2Ls

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyGTpSY-8A

Pommiepom

Cool Pommiepom, I am so envious of your sunsets!! We were on the cruise after you, and had cloudy weather. Lifou looked lovely the day you were there, ours was windy and cloudy. Some of that food looked familiar:p

Chez

xx

OMG karen, I absolutely loved your photos:) I loved the spas on the back deck, thanks for that :p

I also noticed in your pics and I saw them when you were leaving the "Bananas in pjamas" they were on our second last Sun cruise, did they dress up every night?? in something different?? We also heard a couple of peds got put off in Noumea?? wasnt them was it haha

I had to get the itinerary out to see what island was what, Dravuni looked lovely, havent been there since the 80's but will in June:)

Thanks again,

Chez

xx

Ok, I've finally gone through & posted some pics. I apologize in advance for boring anyone. There's a few there & it's possible I've doubled up on some (particularly inside the ship) because I haven't been through them again to check.

http://community.webshots.com/user/camrak

Karen

I'd love to see them....but at work. Will do though tonight. I'm getting excited!!:D

I also noticed in your pics and I saw them when you were leaving the "Bananas in pjamas" they were on our second last Sun cruise, did they dress up every night?? in something different?? We also heard a couple of peds got put off in Noumea?? wasnt them was it haha

:)

Thanks again,

Chez

xx

Funny you should say that. We first heard that the Bananas were chucked off in Noumea. Then we heard 2 peds got chucked off, so not really sure. I just went back into them to try & label them but having trouble finding out how to do it.

Karen

Karen

Hi Karen - great photos!!

Can I ask where this photo was taken? I looks as though you were at Isle of Pines, but I don't remember this building? Is it new? Looks nice :)

2382835160089661373NQnDNd_th.jpg

Yes, it is Isle of Pines. Don;t know if it's new or not as I've never been there before. Looked like a great place to have linch although I heard it was a little pricey. It was over to the left as you got off the tender.

Karen

Funny you should say that. We first heard that the Bananas were chucked off in Noumea. Then we heard 2 peds got chucked off, so not really sure. I just went back into them to try & label them but having trouble finding out how to do it.

Karen

Karen

Karen the bananas were on our cruise on the Sun last March, at first I thought they were quite funny, but then heard they were doing " unsavoury" antics in the legends bar one night:eek: definately not ped type of things though, the rumour was going around that they do a cruise a year and see how many "chicks" they can get onto.......;) one was up to 9 on our cruise:eek: so when we heard here that two males had been put off in the 40-43 age group I immediatley thought of them.

Chez

xx

Yes, it is Isle of Pines. Don;t know if it's new or not as I've never been there before. Looked like a great place to have linch although I heard it was a little pricey. It was over to the left as you got off the tender.

Karen

OK. Thanks :) It definatley wasn't there in Sep 2005 when I was last there. Looks great! We swam and sunbaked in that spot last time! Obviously the tourist dollars are more appealing than sunbakers LOL! Looking forward to having a peek at it in Feb :D

Ok, I've finally gone through & posted some pics.

Karen

Karen

I Went to look at your photos untill I noticed the photo of Christopher from last year.What a change.

As you know, Blake took some photos in kids club (thanks again for returning his camera) I will have a look tonight and get Blake to send any through to Christopher.

Karen

Ok, I've finally gone through & posted some pics. I apologize in advance for boring anyone. There's a few there & it's possible I've doubled up on some (particularly inside the ship) because I haven't been through them again to check.

Karen

Thanks Karen, wonderful shots... Several of them brought back memories of Pacific Sky - especially the lounge chairs on the promenade deck.

September suddenly seems a long way away....

loved your photos.

how long did christopher keep his beads in his hair for?

it is amazing how the dawn fits under the bridge. great you could film it in daylight instead of the early morning like normal.\

fantastic pics of this

loved your photos.

how long did christopher keep his beads in his hair for?

it is amazing how the dawn fits under the bridge. great you could film it in daylight instead of the early morning like normal.\

fantastic pics of this

His gair only lasted 2 days. Because it's so short at the front it started to fall out (the braids...not his hair). Sally took hers out after 8 days.

I've actually just been through & labelled them all. I don't know why but some of them seem to be a bit dark when viewed as a slide show, seem to be better when viewed individually.

Karen

Karen

I loved your photos! I just had a look and I think they are gorgeous!! Loved your towel animal! Also I didn't know that the crew have their own pool. How good is that!

Thank you for taking the time to post your beautiful photos. Pacific Dawn looks great.