Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

Gail & Karen, thanks so much for sharing your photos, they're fantastic :D She sure is a beautiful lady :D Looking forward to seeing what P&O do to her :)

Karen, were those the photos that you lost? How did you go about recovering them?

Gail & Karen, thanks so much for sharing your photos, they're fantastic :D She sure is a beautiful lady :D Looking forward to seeing what P&O do to her :)

Karen, were those the photos that you lost? How did you go about recovering them?

Long (and strange) story. Here's what I posted on another thread

Ok guys, here's the story

After my disaster with the photos yesterday, Relate2 advised me that I can possibly save them and he was very kind to provide me with links to try & do so. Thought I would get my daughter to do it for me as I'm not good at this stuff. Anyway, we decided that before trying we would put all the remaining pics on the confuser in case we lost them in the process. We have 2 confusers (1 in confuser room (duh!) and 1 in longeroom which I rarely use). She put them on the one in loungeroom (270 pics) & asked me if I wanted them on the other ne as well. I said yes because that's the one I always use. When she connected it all up it said there were 320pics:confused: . Guess what? All those otheres were there:D . When she put the disc back in the camera, they were there. I have absolutely no idea what happened but at least I got them back.

I think my daughter may be right.....my camera has issues:rolleyes: .

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, here's the link

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560919692CaNwVL

Karen

Karen

That's fantastic Karen :) Glad you hadn't lost them :D

I had a little Fuji Finepix earlier this year and the cards wouldn't read properly in it, but they'd read in DH's large Fuji. I re-formatted it and they all showed up again, but decided that as the camera was only a few months old and already having issues that i'd flog it on ebay and get a different brand ;)

Have you tried re-formatting your camera?

Gail,

I probably led you astray a little by using the " "

You don't need to add them in - but apart from that, your link is perfect and will work if you take out the " "

I just added them in so I could highlight the : so it wouldn't get lost in my post. So sorry for the confusion. :( :o

You ARE on the right track, i've just led you off it a little ;)

Gail,

I probably led you astray a little by using the " "

You don't need to add them in - but apart from that, your link is perfect and will work if you take out the " "

I just added them in so I could highlight the : so it wouldn't get lost in my post. So sorry for the confusion. :( :o

You ARE on the right track, i've just led you off it a little ;)

Lets try once more:( http://good-times.webshots.com./album/560917316YogyqQ

Yes I agree Karen:eek: :eek: :eek: LOl Sorry about all those wrong links Jim has been trying so hard to do it :o

But it looks like Geoff has come to our rescue thanks Geoff Your a knight in shining armour LOL.

Yes we did take photos of S.H.B. from ferry.

Lets see if link works for me

http//good-times.webshots.com/album/560917316YogyqQ

Cheers guys

We Newcastle (Knights) have got to stick together. I will usually just highlight the text from the address bar to copy paste. One of your links was so close last night, so a bit of trial & error found the correct one.

Glad you got it yourself as well. I like the pic from the ferry near Macmahons Point. That is where we will be staying prior to our cruise, and will never tire of that view.

Cheers

Geoff

Gail,

Some absolutely stuuning photos there!!:) Isn't the harbour just spectacular. Looks like you had a great day with glorious weather.

Thanks Jarrod Jim(DH) took some really good shots

The harbour truely is a magnificient place,and it was such a beautiful day.

Check out our video Jarrod it shows how great harbour looks too.

Cheers Gail:D

yes thanks rach , lovely photos , your dress was just right for your ceremony, you looked lovely. the towel swan on your honeymoon bed was a nice touch.

did your hubby drink all that beer before or after the ceremony!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My brother found my Alaska photos, and burnt them onto a CD for me.:D I have just gone through them, and boy, how beautiful was Alaska. Though I'm going to let everyone suffer for 9 days until I get back form my cruise.;) :p

Unfortunately, he couldn't find my Caribbean photos!!:mad: