Everybody's photos!!!

karmac

[quote=strawberrypatch81;12510434 Loved your towel animal! Also I didn't know that the crew have their own pool. How good is that!

Thank you for taking the time to post your beautiful photos. Pacific Dawn looks great.

Never had any water in it though:rolleyes: . I did see 2 crew members laying beside it one day.....one wasn't going to get much of a tan though, he had long pants & a shirt on:rolleyes:

Karen

Love the photos Karen!

Would you believe Michael is having dreams about our cruise..good ones that is....He's been dreaming of snorkelling and swimming etc. I'll have to show him your photos when I get home.

See you tomorrow night!:D

Love the photos Karen!

Would you believe Michael is having dreams about our cruise..good ones that is....He's been dreaming of snorkelling and swimming etc. I'll have to show him your photos when I get home.

See you tomorrow night!:D

I always seem to have a dream I'm on a cruise! I love those ones!!:)

Great photos Jenny Icy:) I was at Isle of Pines in 1999 and it still looks beautiful, looking forward to going there in Jan 2009 with Andy, he hasnt been before!! good to see Jenny Brushtail got good use from her chairs:p

Chez

xx

wow your dear wifes arm does look bad,hope it is much improved by now.

lucky today is the first of december and my hubby can shave that growth from his top lip!!!!

you have very beautiful daughters too, you are very blessed

Hi all, I'm still breathing (JUST! Have hayfever and have lost the voice. DON"T SAY A WORD Don!:D) As important as the photos are:

I have gone back to work

I have 9 brothers and sisters, 4 in laws and 11 nieces and nephews AND Christmas is a month away.:eek:

AND

We will be moving to Sunbury in the next month or two. You DON"T want to hear about house viewings!:rolleyes:

Other than that I will attempt to upload the photos asap.

Michelle

Evening Michelle,

How'd your bridge climb go last week? Get any good photos of the dawn up there?

Nev.

Yeh Michelle how was it? I did it 7 years ago & it was great.

No photo though shoebox, you're not allowed to take a camera.

Karen

thanks for posting your photos.

i also won the same competition and know what a great day it was.

By the way you dont need to say what the number of posts is,as it tells you in the box to the right of the message under location, so we can tell you are very new.

welcome and thanks again

Evening Michelle,

How'd your bridge climb go last week? Get any good photos of the dawn up there?

Nev.

Shuboxx and Karmac

It was FANTASTIC!

The Dawn didn't leave at 4 because I was up on top at that time:( HOWEVER (I was going to keep this a secret) The bridgeclimb leaders took photos when she left! I have 5 photos that cost me $70.

I'm attempting to get the photos OFF my laptop but the little bugger is giving me hell. (I do however have to have them ready on Thursday for my team meeting)

I was not nervous and I was up the back of the group (the fraidy cats go up the front:cool:) Karen, Alex can do the climb when he's 17 and he will love it. The hardest bit was the ladders and I just took my time. Most of the climb was easy peasy.

Oops, I'm cooking dinner, must go

Michelle

Karen, Alex can do the climb when he's 17 and he will love it. The hardest bit was the ladders and I just took my time. Most of the climb was easy peasy.

Oops, I'm cooking dinner, must go

Michelle

Actually Michelle, Alex has already done it. He did it for his 12th birthday. Sally wanted to do it for her 12th but as Christopher is only 16months younger we told her she had to wait until then and they can do it together because everytime one of the kids do it one of us has to do it too. He will be 12 in Feb.

So unless they have chnaged the age limit to 17......:confused:

Karen

I dont think they have changed the limit as my kids did it with their grandparents a couple of months ago. jade was only 14 and their cousin was a bit younger.

I still havent done it.

michelle those photos will be very unique and i look forward to seeing them