ms Prinsendam UPDATED Gallery of Photos

shipcafe

Hi Everyone,

In light of having recently revisited the ms Prinsendam while in Europe, I have updated my existing gallery of photos with new & additional photos that I took.

They can be viewed under the 'Ship Café' on my site.

I hope that you find them helpful!

Have a Great Day,

Steve

http://www.shipcafe.net

Steve,

We are leaving on 3rd October from Athens and doing the Black Sea Cruise ending up in Venice - a wonderful trip. :p:p ;) :)

You were such a great help last year when we went on the Noordam in September. It was great reading your review and knowing that we were going on a comfortable ship.

Jennie

Steve,

Thank you so much. My husband and I are in one of those aft cabins on the Promanade Deck for this years 16 nt Holiday cruise. After viewing your fantastic gallery of photos we can hardly wait. As usual, you have gone that extra mile for all of HAL's loyal customers. BRAVO!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words !

I really do plan to get more photo galleries updated and added in the near future. I've gotten quite backlogged.

I even have a couple ship tours to be added soon from *GASP* a *different* cruise line ! . . and NOT even under the CCL umbrella - YIKES! ;)

Have a Great Weekend Everyone . . . .

Steve

http://www.shipcafe.net

I even have a couple ship tours to be added soon from *GASP* a *different* cruise line ! . . and NOT even under the CCL umbrella - YIKES!
Hmm... Well I'm looking forward to seeing what line you've been "cheating" with Steve ;) .

Anyhow, thanks as always for great photos. PRINSENDAM looks like a lovely ship.

Just as a hint : It is now Saturday morning and I am about to head down to one of the ship terminals here in Seattle shortly! ;)

Not sure how quickly I'll have the photos up but it should be a unique photologue for the Ship Café!

Steve

Steve:

Thanks so much for your beautiful pictures. HAL should send you a commission on my reservation. I had actually booked another transatlantic cruise on X, but your pictures made me decide that I just had to cross on the Prinsendam.

Archived