IMPRESSED with Cruisequick

FlorenceItaly

WOW! Not only have I not seen any price compare to what I got, BUT, I was just on the internet and noticed a more desirable cabin location come up...I was in 300, lower promenade...love the LP but 300 was the FIRST cabin at the bow. I emailed CQ asking for the other cabin, and in LESS THAN 5 minutes I had a confirmation in my hand with the other cabin booked. WOW!

I am impressed.

Marie

After extensive price research, they came in lower than anyone else and took all of my wants regarding cabin into consideration. I was impressed too. I had my quote within an hour.

I think with an exception of couple of times (when I found even lower prices) they are the best!!!

Yup! Still my favorite. And I work as hard as I can to find a better price. But most of the time Cruisequick comes thru for us. A lot of people complain we can't "talk" to them, but we're not "talking" here either and look at all the friends we meet:) . We think their service is top notch and superquick:D .

Tatka - I sure am looking forward to meeting you and your family next April on Celebrity.

Marie

I will be very glad to meet you too!

I don't understand one thing though? Why is booking for this cruise sooo slow... (still so many cabins!!!) :confused:

I asked this question on Celebrity boards. For us (New Englanders) it's unique way to see so many places in CA in one week! :D

If you don't need a lot of help then Cruise Quick is absolutely super. Still haven't been able to beat their price....and since the ship is almost full probably won't be able to....and they have responded to the few special requests quicker than my real, live TA ever did. Always pays to shop around but if costs is your primary consideration you can't do better most of the time.

We have used CQ for four cruises now and are completely satisfied with their fast efficient service. I don't feel the need to talk to a TA about booking because I always know what I want. Great prices too.

Archived