****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

Just got back from Dinner tonight...Tonights menu was varied although I wasn't that hungry truth be know and I had a ceasar salad and the Brolied Salmon with mashed potatoes and a nice bottle of Groth Sauvignon Blanc which I almost killed all to myself that's how crisp and smooth it tatsed.

For dessert I decided to have just fresh berries and coffee.

The wait staff were very friendly and attentive and I didn't have to wait for a thing although the Bernini Dinning Room was packed and I saw people running around all over the place.

The ship is experiencing some movement from side to side tonight and we do indeed have strong winds as I saw some people trying to open the doors near the Princess theatre and having a hard time doing so.

The first show was starting this evening at 8:15pm and from what I could see it was packed as I entered the internet cafe.

We have to travel 334 nautical miles to reach Dubrovnik overnight to arrive on-time at 8:00am. Tomorrow is Dubrovnik and I am tempted to perhaps rent a boat and take it out on the Adriatic for the day depending on pricing.

We had some misfortunes already. That Code Alpha that we had just before the Muster Drill was a fatality that occured in the Gym on Deck 15...apparently a heart attack victim.

We'll might go and check out the "Office" a little later on as I am not that tired at all.

More to follow later tonight from the Golden Princess enroute to Dubrovnik, Croatia.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Didn't I hear you say you were going to get ready for formal night? That was over 2 hours ago. :)

Arlene

OOPS! I spoke too soon.

YES I did Formal Night and survived!...now I am going to make the Cardinal sin against all the traditionalist and go and change for the rest of the evening!...oh gasps I hear them already!

Tony

YES I did Formal Night and survived!...now I am going to make the Cardinal sin against all the traditionalist and go and change for the rest of the evening!...oh gasps I hear them already!

Tony

What a guy! And when I do it (and I occasionally do) it makes me soooooooooooo happy :)

Arlene

What a guy! And when I do it (and I occasionally do) it makes me soooooooooooo happy :)

Arlene

We'll on that 35 day cruise on the Golden in South America don't know how many I'll be doing?

Tony

We'll on that 35 day cruise on the Golden in South America don't know how many I'll be doing?

Tony

I don't know if Milt is even going to take his tux. Depends on what needs cleaning, the suit or the tux. :D And if you duck out of formal nights, we will too. Ro and Murray for sure. We'll all have dinner en suite (yours, of course).

Arlene

I don't know if Milt is even going to take his tux. Depends on what needs cleaning, the suit or the tux. :D And if you duck out of formal nights, we will too. Ro and Murray for sure. We'll all have dinner en suite (yours, of course).

Arlene

We'll you guys let me know then 'cause if you are all backing out I will not bring any Formal Wear and Sharon won't either!!!

god I hope I get a Suite on that one especially that's a long cruise!

Tony

We'll you guys let me know then 'cause if you are all backing out I will not bring any Formal Wear and Sharon won't either!!!

Tony

That's another thing I have to work on;becoming Sharon's sister too. I'd have no problem sharing a cabin with her. The circumstances would be well worth it.

Arlene (and Milt too)

Forgot to mention that the ship is planning a Halloween Party tomorrow onboard the ship and I guess they will be decorating the ships Atrium and Dinning rooms to reflect the theme. Should prove interesting as Javier and I haven't been on a cruise around Halloween before!

Tony

That's another thing I have to work on;becoming Sharon's sister too. I'd have no problem sharing a cabin with her. The circumstances would be well worth it.

Arlene (and Milt too)

Hey back off...who said sharing the Suite...more like "visitation rights" perhaps!:D

Tony

Tony

Don't worry Tony, the Princess Gods & Thor:D will take care of you!

Some of us have to pay for our Full Suites & Lose in the Ofc.:( We aren't as lucky as those in the Know;) My Best to you & I Am enjoying your posts, also you have taken the pressure off of me at My Ofc:D . Thank You! Bill

PS How many Formal Nights do you think I'll have for the WC in 2008?:(

I wasn't referring to sharing your suite, bro. We do have a mini, you know. Think about it.

Arlene

Ok well in that case if I don't get a mini or a Full Suite we ARE crashing at YOUR mini for 35 days!....heheheeee

Tony

Don't worry Tony, the Princess Gods & Thor:D will take care of you!

Some of us have to pay for our Full Suites & Lose in the Ofc.:( We aren't as lucky as those in the Know;) My Best to you & I Am enjoying your posts, also you have take the pressure off of me at My Ofc:D . Thank You! Bill

PS How many Formal Nights do you think I'll have for the WC in 2008?:(

For sure at least 12! if not more...YUK!

Tony

We'll Internet Cafe went from quiet to they are queued up outside the door!...yikes...Ok I am going to get off and go and check out the "Office" and let some poor sole have some internet time here....

More to follow later tonight from the Golden Princess at sea enroute to Dubrovnik, Croatia.

Tony

Ok well in that case if I don't get a mini or a Full Suite we ARE crashing at YOUR mini for 35 days!....heheheeee

Tony

OK. You don't scare me. The closet is quite roomy and I always have extra shelf space. We can always put some fluffy feather pillows in the bathtub for you. :p

Arlene

OK. You don't scare me. The closet is quite roomy and I always have extra shelf space. We can always put some fluffy feather pillows in the bathtub for you. :p

Arlene

You can't have that much empty closet space as you travel with that Comforter of yours!:rolleyes:

Tony

Hey, that's not too bad;) , I thought maybe 20 or 25?:confused:

Plus the 3 on the 6 Day return leg QM2 Southhampton to NYC, YuK!

Those Canard Ships are Really Stuffy:( Bill

The "duck" cruise ship line you mean? Cunard!

Tony

We'll Internet Cafe went from quiet to they are queued up outside the door!...yikes...Ok I am going to get off and go and check out the "Office" and let some poor sole have some internet time here....

More to follow later tonight from the Golden Princess at sea enroute to Dubrovnik, Croatia.

Tony

& ours is still half empty, formal night I guess & back from Grand Cayman, also.:D Bill

You can't have that much empty closet space as you travel with that Comforter of yours!:rolleyes:

Tony

Are you kidding? We take that comforter and suck all the air out of it; fits into a duffle quite nicely. Then when we don't take the "blankie" home with us, we have a nice empty case to put all the acquired junk. :)

Arlene

Hey T, Easy on the Spelling thing, not your strongest area:D

But, thanks for the catch!;) B

Hey I bet they don't serve duck pate on that line!

OK, I am out of here for a while.....

Tony

Are you kidding? We take that comforter and suck all the air out of it; fits into a duffle quite nicely. Then when we don't take the "blankie" home with us, we have a nice empty case to put all the acquired junk. :)

Arlene

Your Cabin Steward is so lucky to inherite such a thing!

Tony

Archived