****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

Tony,

I have not heard back from the Golden. I feel really bad that I can't email Viharn. I know they must be busy with the dry dock but how long do you suppose I should wait?

Viharn is such a lovely person that I think there must be someone on the ship who has his email.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Judy

Tony,

I have not heard back from the Golden. I feel really bad that I can't email Viharn. I know they must be busy with the dry dock but how long do you suppose I should wait?

Viharn is such a lovely person that I think there must be someone on the ship who has his email.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Judy

Judy....leave it with me and I'll see who I can track down to assist us in getting this message to your cabin steward.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Hey Tony - I will be on the Coral embarking on Dec 2 - I like Pepsi also - can you arrange for a "stash" of pepsi for me?

Ron

Was that 3x a request Ron? So no upgrade Pepsi instead huh?

Tony

Dunno what caused the 6X post but we do not want an upgrade unless you can swing a full suite from our mini suite - the Pepsi will do fine.

Ron

Gee Ron I am good but not that good!...

Tony

..........We set sail in 1 hour and 10 minutes time or whenever "Mr I wanna leave early" decides to.........

Tony

I call that good contingency planning against unforeseen events. Ever been adversely affected by this?

I'd rather leave early (without any pressure on passengers to board early), than arrive late at the next port.

I call that good contingency planning against unforeseen events. Ever been adversely affected by this?

I'd rather leave early (without any pressure on passengers to board early), than arrive late at the next port.

I have never been affected personally by this leaveing early.

The leaving early program is now widely rampant across the Princess Fleet for one reason only....Fuel Conservation. If the ship has more time to get to the next port, then the Captain dosn't have to go as fast and burn less fuel; especially when the ship is going faster than 13 knots. A Grand Class ship burns $20000.00 of fuel an hour at full speed at 23knots.

Tony

Archived