****Live From the Golden Princess****

T&J

I'm Alberto And I Live In Torino,italy. My Idea Is That During Drydocks They Give Maintenance To All Computer Systems Including Web Cams. Don't Forget That Ship Has Been Built In Italy By Fincantieri And Workers Presently Doing Maintenance Of The Ship's Interiors Are Italians As Are The Captain And Many Officers.

Striscialanotizia Tv Program Is Very Popular Nationwide In Italy And My Idea Is That They Put This Unusual But Funny (for An Italian ) Picture During Web Cam Out-of-service-for-maintenance Time.this Is My Idea Anyway Hope They Will Do A Nice Job As I Will Be On The New Orleans-rio Cruise. Ciao To All Of You.

Edit/Delete Message

Alberto, come join our roll call for the NO to Rio Cruise. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=234797 We would love to have you join us at our cruise critics get togethers and that's where you will bind out about them. Or if you want to give me you cabin number, I'll be sure to drop a notice in you cabin mailbox.

Alberto, come join our roll call for the NO to Rio Cruise. Click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=234797 We would love to have you join us at our cruise critics get togethers and that's where you will bind out about them. Or if you want to give me you cabin number, I'll be sure to drop a notice in you cabin mailbox.

Thanks for your invitation ! Unfortunately my friend speaks only few words of english but, anyway, i'll have the pleasure to join....if you''ll try not to use all these terrible abbraviations , un-understandable to non americans (i spent a whole day to understand for example what could be MUTS...to undestand that it was referred to the movies unders the stars, but, God,would'n be better to say "Cinema sotto le stelle" It sounds so romantic ! Beautiful, isn't it ? Eheheheh...I joke of course ! Cinema...that, for instance, will not be retrofitted on Golden) . ANYWAY CABIN D 612 . ARRIVEDERCI FROM ALBERTO

Thanks for your invitation ! Unfortunately my friend speaks only few words of english but, anyway, i'll have the pleasure to join....if you''ll try not to use all these terrible abbraviations , un-understandable to non americans (i spent a whole day to understand for example what could be MUTS...to undestand that it was referred to the movies unders the stars, but, God,would'n be better to say "Cinema sotto le stelle" It sounds so romantic ! Beautiful, isn't it ? Eheheheh...I joke of course ! Cinema...that, for instance, will not be retrofitted on Golden) . ANYWAY CABIN D 612 . ARRIVEDERCI FROM ALBERTO

Alberto do you or your partner speak French or Spanish additonally?...Italian is very close to Spanish and I speak both...looking forward to meeting you two.

My partner Javier is only joining this cruise on the last day on Jan 21st (the first overnight in Rio de Janaeiro) and staying onboard afterwards.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

OK. I'll do something to stall him. Just get off that plane and hot foot it to the ship!

If you have to pull a Fire Alarm on one of the decks at 4:40pm...do what you have to do girl!

Tony

Alberto do you or your partner speak French or Spanish additonally?...Italian is very close to Spanish and I speak both...looking forward to meeting you two.

My partner Javier is only joining this cruise on the last day on Jan 21st (the first overnight in Rio de Janaeiro) and staying onboard afterwards.

Tony

I speak also spanish and fluent french, my friend undestand some english and ,better, french.if you speak him slowly he undestands...it's only shy !

Thanks and see you aboard Golden ? ciao !!!

I speak also spanish and fluent french, my friend undestand some english and ,better, french.if you speak him slowly he undestands...it's only shy !

Thanks and see you aboard Golden ? ciao !!!

Ont se parlera en francais d'abord!...a bientot!

Tony

Un petite plus lentement, Tony!! Ne parlez pas trop vite.....LOL

I was enlightened..thanks to you....I have a cartouche that my uncle gave me over 20 years ago. He acquired it in Egypt on one of his many trips. It has my name written on it, as well. I never knew what that piece of jewellery was called.

Also....I would love to find the link posted by lyndabaker that has your picture...we live so close...I'd love to know what you look like.....would you know where she posted it? Pretty please :) ...un grand Merci.

Arlene...I meant to stock up on Pepsi..if and when one found it in port. I would not carry cans in my luggage either. I was lucky to find canned Pepsi in a supermarket in Ponta Delgada...on my recent Grand P. cruise.

This is cruise related because it was all mentioned on your Live From cruise thread.

Tony,

I am hoping you will have some idea that may solve a problem I have. I promised my room steward on the golden that I would email him so he could work on his english. He wrote down his email address in Thailand but obviously made a mistake. The email came back to me. I called Princess to see if they could check crew lists but they can't. Do you know of anyone on that crew who might have a way to check the email address of Viharn? He was at the end of his contract and going home for two months. I feel bad that I am unable to keep my word.

Any ideas appreciated.

Judy

Judy have you heard back from the ship as of yet?

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Tony

Un petite plus lentement, Tony!! Ne parlez pas trop vite.....LOL

I was enlightened..thanks to you....I have a cartouche that my uncle gave me over 20 years ago. He acquired it in Egypt on one of his many trips. It has my name written on it, as well. I never knew what that piece of jewellery was called.

Also....I would love to find the link posted by lyndabaker that has your picture...we live so close...I'd love to know what you look like.....would you know where she posted it? Pretty please :) ...un grand Merci.

Arlene...I meant to stock up on Pepsi..if and when one found it in port. I would not carry cans in my luggage either. I was lucky to find canned Pepsi in a supermarket in Ponta Delgada...on my recent Grand P. cruise.

This is cruise related because it was all mentioned on your Live From cruise thread.

Ladysail....

You know when I was in Ottawa in the middle of September to get my Indian Visa on Beachwood Ave...I could have met you that day since I had to wait the whole afternoon to get it....one day we will meet!

I am hoping that that picture has been pulled as I have put on over 30lbs since my Mom's passing and also there are privacy issues as well....one of the "Traditionalist's" on here could recognize me on a cruise and all of sudden take me OUT!

email address and I could send you one....

Tony

Ladysail....

You know when I was in Ottawa in the middle of September to get my Indian Visa on Beachwood Ave...I could have met you that day since I had to wait the whole afternoon to get it....one day we will meet!

I am hoping that that picture has been pulled as I have put on over 30lbs since my Mom's passing and also there are privacy issues as well....one of the "Traditionalist's" on here could recognize me on a cruise and all of sudden take me OUT!

email address and I could send you one....

Tony

Darn...we could certainly have met....what a missed opportunity...hopefully it will happen at some point in the future.

I sure hope no one would want to take you 'OUT'.....perish the thought! :eek:

email..........winkiecat9 at yahoo dot com......and I know you know how to translate that into a real email address :p

Merci beaucoup....bonne journee (sorry, no accents on my home computer)

Darn...we could certainly have met....what a missed opportunity...hopefully it will happen at some point in the future.

I sure hope no one would want to take you 'OUT'.....perish the thought! :eek:

email..........winkiecat9 at yahoo dot com......and I know you know how to translate that into a real email address :p

Merci beaucoup....bonne journee (sorry, no accents on my home computer)

You've got MAIL!

Tony

Stacey FYI, still cabin assignment on the Jan 6th cruise for us!...won't be one until a week or maybe a couple of days prior as we are on a GTY.

Tony

Of course this is cruise related; any cruise. Tony will remember how I would run around looking for Pepsi. Best place was in Sri Lanka and it was CHEAP! :D Also in the flea market area of Shanghai. CHEAPER! I've looked for diet Pepsi all over the world. Sure saves Milt a whole lot of $$$ by me not looking for jewelry. :)

Arlene

Of course this is cruise related; any cruise. Tony will remember how I would run around looking for Pepsi. Best place was in Sri Lanka and it was CHEAP! :D Also in the flea market area of Shanghai. CHEAPER! I've looked for diet Pepsi all over the world. Sure saves Milt a whole lot of $$$ by me not looking for jewelry. :)

Arlene

You I didn't even look for any diet pepsi this time since you weren't onboard Arlene!...so I didn't have to run around with you!

Tony

You I didn't even look for any diet pepsi this time since you weren't onboard Arlene!...so I didn't have to run around with you!

Tony

Fear not. You may have the pleasure of diet pepsi searching in March. Wouldn't it be nice if the Golden could stash some for me.

Arlene

Fear not. You may have the pleasure of diet pepsi searching in March. Wouldn't it be nice if the Golden could stash some for me.

Arlene

As if I am going to work some "high level" contacts at the "puzzle palace" in Santa Clarita for your Diet Pepsi being stocked onboard for you as your private stash! First time someone has asked me for Diet Pepsi help instead of working an upgrade for them!:rolleyes:

Tony

As if I am going to work some "high level" contacts at the "puzzle palace" in Santa Clarita for your Diet Pepsi being stocked onboard for you as your private stash! First time someone has asked me for Diet Pepsi help instead of working an upgrade for them!:rolleyes:

Tony

Why not. After all, we're family.

Arlene

Why not. After all, we're family.

Arlene

I am back broke and exhausted from our Black Friday shopping excursion . So I guess you can say it was successful . :D

A....Family or no family ....neither was done for us on our last two cruises :mad: so we may be going to Aruba in January to look for a second home . :cool:

Stacey...I've booked my flight into Aruba yesterday. I arrive at 3:3opm on January 10th and the ship departs at 5:00pm.

Please make sure "Mr. I wanna leave early, Calabrese" stays in Aruba that day until 5:00pm as I will be arriving at the pier around 4:30pm....will be close!

Tony

T...just went back to check out what I missed . We may be in Aruba on January 7 and this time we will not miss each other by days like we did in Barcelona this July .

T...just went back to check out what I missed . We may be in Aruba on January 7 and this time we will not miss each other by days like we did in Barcelona this July .

Yes I will be there for 1.5 hours only and borading the Golden Princess hopefully before 5:00pm...hey you guys could rent a car and pick me up at the airport and drive me like a mad man to the ship?

Tony

Yes I will be there for 1.5 hours only and borading the Golden Princess hopefully before 5:00pm...hey you guys could rent a car and pick me up at the airport and drive me like a mad man to the ship?

Tony

It's not like you to cut it so close. How come?

Arlene

It's not like you to cut it so close. How come?

Arlene

Believe it or not that's the earliest connection I can get after flying on an overnight to Caracas, Venuzuela and connect in Caracas to CUR and AUA (Aruba). Most of the scheduled service is either on a Sat or Sun that we have non-stop flights from Toronto-Aruba.

If I miss it then the next day I have to get myself to the next island.

Tony

Which is?

Can't wait for the answer. Off to work.

A.

Isla Marguerita.....right next door more or less to Aruba....but I am not even thinking about that as an option!

Tony

Archived