How do you find out if..

sheilb4

Dark Jedi...not to be nosey and off subject, but is that a slit in your DW/SO's dress in your avatar? If it is, she is quite daring and wow, good for her that she has the confidence to pull that off! I was just curious cause I couldn't tell if it was part of the dress or her leg!

Thanks for letting me get off subject for a second!:)

Ok, i'm gonna jump right in while we are on this subject...

I think dresses with the very high slit and very low slit are very sexy and i own a few myself, wear them and i think i look rather good in them but i do tend to notice the very rude looks and whispers from other females, is it just me or is there something wrong with looking sexy. My DB's GF wore a sexy dress on our last cruise, she is 6' tall ans 110lbs, I was walking behind her and saw and heard what others were saying, they were very rude but it won't stop me from wearing them on my next cruise!

Ok now back to the regular scheduled thread.

Thanks for the info about the group on my sailing...heck, beautiful male and female body builders....guess there will be plenty of posing in tiny swim wear... hey, if they have such great bods, go for it! I'm just jealous!!! It will be interesting. tho.

Guess I only have 4 weeks to tone up! LOL

I wonder if the mind and body seminars etc will be open for other cruisers, that would be really enjoyable.

So maybe I will be lucky to have nonsmokers around so the public rooms won't be as smoky at night, as they would be wanting to take care of themselves right? sounds like a good cruise to me, Can't wait.

So maybe I will be lucky to have nonsmokers around so the public rooms won't be as smoky at night, as they would be wanting to take care of themselves right? sounds like a good cruise to me, Can't wait.

Now there is a reason so look FOR a group cruise!!! I had not thought of it from that angle. If that is the case, avoid the Nascar cruise as all cost. I mean after all, it was the Winston Cup for a very long time!! LOL

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

From what I have been able to find so far most of the large group cruises are in the middle to late fall when the price is cheaper and there are less children on these ship, I would guess.

I have asked a number of times and no one seems to have an answer . . . how large is the cruise critic group when they cruise. They seem to be a lively but relatively benign group? Do they attract hundreds also?

It's a group of nuns isn't it?

Not quite.:) I have friends that would fall into the demographic of the group on our cruise - I just want to avoid the "pack" mentality that some groups tend towards and this one could be fine or could cause problems.

Thanks for my laugh of the day. The same group that's on my cruise next year appears to be on the Valor this week so I'll be curious to see any reviews when those folks get back to see if there were any problems. There was no mention of them on their roll call. I can't determine how large the group is - if it's fairly small I think we'll keep what we have booked now. I'm really looking forward to those four sea days on the itinerary we have!!!

I have asked a number of times and no one seems to have an answer . . . how large is the cruise critic group when they cruise. They seem to be a lively but relatively benign group? Do they attract hundreds also?

There are MANY CC group cruises... anywhere from 20 to 200 people. There is not just one group. You can look at all the group forums to get an idea of how many people are on each group.

CVL, yes that's a slit. The dress is really nice, the high slit is wider than normal to allow the dress to ride between the legs unlike a thinner slit which would end up gapping and allowing, shall we say, views. The only problem we found with it was actually the top, not the bottom. The material is very stretchy and you have to be careful bending over or sitting down so the cleavage doesn't stretch open. Our solution was tape :)

Caribbean Dreams, we've noticed the same things. Normally from people who lack the confidence to wear something sexy. It's funny how some very attractive people lack confidence in themselves, and yet we've seen women who noone would look twice at become stunningly beautiful simply by having someone give them the confidence to be beautiful.

Robert Heinlein said it best when he said "no man can love a woman with all his heart without loving each and every woman, because in every woman he will see a piece of the woman he loves."

OK now back to our regularly scheduled thread:

Since it has come up, what do people consider a good size for consideration of a "group"? Obviously 500+ is a group, and I think we all agree 12 isn't, but where does "group" really start when discussing an effect on a cruise population of 2000+?

Archived