Is there a charge to use the Thalassotherapy pool ?

joedebnh

I have seen conflicting posts on Yahoo regarding the use of the Thalassotherapy pool on the Regatta. Some say there is a charge unless you are having a spa treatment. Other posts say it is free for anyone to use. What has been your experience

I think it use to be free but now there is a charge.

From their website

"Use of the spa deck one hour before and one hour after your treatment is complimentary."

I think there is a daily fee or a flat rate fee I am sure someone here can answer or maybe Jan will see your post as she is onboard now.

you can take out a package for the length of your cruise, or on a daily basis. as previously mentioned you also can use it before and after treatments.

If you are in an OS or VS and a good past client if you are lucky they may include unlimited use for you, its not a gaurantee sometimes we have had the free use and other times not. Which isnt a big deal for us as on our last back to back over 50 days we had free use and only used it twice.

regards

JimGib

$25 per person, per day was what we were quoted. We took a tour on embarkation day, and the tour guide asked us whether we were in a suite (we were in a PH) and said it would be free, but her boss called us later that day and said it was an error. There is a "comp list" apparently, but I'm not sure how one gets on it.

Sorry dougie, I must correct you, If you look at the standard letter left in the OS and VS it does not include the T pool, however you may get the same letter with it added if you are lucky enough.

I expect its to do with capacity and rewards!

regards

JimGib

Interesting. Maybe we're purr-furred customers, or just lucky, two trips so far in VS the only question asked in the spa for "free" unlimited access was "are you in VS or OS" and we left the card at the desk while in the pool. I'll have to appreciate it even more on our trip in Feb. !!

We were with a couple in a suite and were shown the pool while looking around the ship on the first day. Cost was $125.00 per person for the entire trip I think. Great deal, lovely deck with nice lounge chairs, great pool (usually unused) and a wonderful viewing platform at the front of the ship when arriving in dock. Also could get bar service from the pool. We thought it was a real bonus and used the deck and pool almost every day.

Archived