Good Bye Sudi

ocngypz

Hi,:) the writer is from the Miami Herald and her article

must have been distributed to papers all over the place.

It was in our Travel Section of the Florida Times-Union

here in Jacksonville.

Kudos to the writer......but more Kudos to Sudi:D

My husband and I just returned from the Century where we spent lots of time talking with Sudi and saying goodbye (it was his very last cruise). We've met him many times previously on the ship's where he's worked. He's been learning magic and card tricks from the magician (Carl Andrews) currently entertaining on the Century and was having so much fun performing them for everyone at the martini bar. Sudi's wife is expecting next month and he was very excited to leave for good on Monday. His new business venture will be as a tour operator in Bali. He will be sending me his website information as soon as it is ready, and he wants all his friends to be sure to use his services when they vacation in Bali. Hope he will be very successful.

Cindy

My entire family had the pleasure of getting to know Sudi on the Constellation in 2004. We learned after about the first night that he was by far the best entertainment on the ship at that time. We always speak about him as the highlight (entertainment wise) of that vacation.

I shared this info with my siblings and all wish him well. Indeed, Celebrity shall never be able to replace him.

Last night I received an email from Sudi, along with information about his Bali Tour operation. Nice selection of tours, hotels and transportation. Tour #15 is a stop at a bar for a martini, made by none other than Sudi. The description of this tour is priceless.

He said that he hopes all his Cruise Critic friends will remember him when they travel to Bali.

He's still waiting for the birth on his first child.

Darcy

We LOVE Sudi and so do our kids. We had the opportunity to sail on the Constellation twice with Sudi and our kids could not get enough of him. Sorry he will not be there when we return in April and November of 2007. He made the kids chocolate martinis which they just adored. He will be a great father, and Celebrity will have some tough shoes to fill.

Best wishes Sudi.

We have traveled on many cruises with Sudi.

I will always remember him for an action outside of the maritini bar. One day while we were in port and several blocks from the ship, Sudi saw us returning to the ship. My husband travels in a wheelchair and over comes Sudi. Now remember that he is on his free time in port. Next thing I know, there is Sudi, pushing my husband back to ship.

With his concern for people, I am sure he will go far.

You know Sudi is well known by many other crew and staff

on other ships too.

I was just on Millennium and both Michael and Sam think

Sudi will be back;)

They know his wife was expecting but they seem to think

they have heard this before (that he won't be returning).

They said "he always ends up coming back".

I do wish him well too,:) but who knows? Maybe one day

we will get lucky enough to sail with him again?

• 1 month later...

Archived