Is it ok to fill out immigration form at pier?

constructiondude

Do you have a transfer to the ship with HAL? If you don't then the arrival airline and time make no difference at all. I'd go ahead and fill it out online so you can print your Express Boarding Pass before you go. Then you won't have to worry with it at the pier.

I have two different flight reservations, one for the day of the cruise, the other a few days before (I'm undecided about a pre-cruise stay in San Diego). I don't know which flights to list on the immigration form, is it ok to just do it at the pier? Does it really add to the embarkation time?

:confused::confused:The immigration forms don't ask about your arrival flights, just your departure flights after disembarkation. In any event, you could fill in any information that you are sure about in advance, and just complete it at the pier to save a little time to do the writing.

Do you have a transfer to the ship with HAL? If you don't then the arrival airline and time make no difference at all. I'd go ahead and fill it out online so you can print your Express Boarding Pass before you go. Then you won't have to worry with it at the pier.

I agree with Jim. Fill it out online. HAL doesn't care when you get there unless you have a transfer from them.

They do care when you fly home.....but even then it is more about what embarkation time they will give you so you make your flight on time.

Archived