What Is Quest?

Two questions actually...

Are all "Adult" shows, etc noted that they are for adults...wouldn't want to take my kids to something inappropriate by accident!

I know not a lot can be told about Quest but my DH and I are quieter, shy people who do NOT like to be the center of attention...we do, however enjoy watching/laughing/being entertained by those who enjoy the center of attention!

Is this something we would enjoy?

Two questions actually...

Are all "Adult" shows, etc noted that they are for adults...wouldn't want to take my kids to something inappropriate by accident!

I know not a lot can be told about Quest but my DH and I are quieter, shy people who do NOT like to be the center of attention...we do, however enjoy watching/laughing/being entertained by those who enjoy the center of attention!

Is this something we would enjoy?

Yes, Kat, GO. You can sit in the back and just watch all the action. No need to join in if it's not "your thing".

Adult shows ARE marked as such in the Cruise Compass. Announcements are also made at the beginning of events so that if there are children there, they can be asked to leave, or severely warned, depending on the CD.

• 1 month later...
You need tickets for the Quest now? I participated as the runner on our last RCCL cruise (3 years ago) and I had a great time, but had to take my shoes off to run up to Ken fast with the stuff! It was really fun! :D

We didn't need tickets in September, I think the previous poster might have gotten this mixed up with the tickets you need to get for the ice show, maybe? :rolleyes:

We leave on the 14th Mariner of the Seas. I had to promise my husband that I would NOT take off my bra for the quest. I did that last cruise and he was really upset. I guess too much showed for his liking. I told him that no one was looking at an old 60 yr old boobs. It is only for fun and the fun of participating.

On my first and so far only RCCL cruise in November - Brilliance Transatlantic - I went to Quest game, and our team won!! Woohoo! Mostly it was become one of our group came prepared. Still..was lots of fun and again...Woohoo, we won and each of us got over the shoulder bags which would be great for excursions, etc.

The Quest on the Majesty of the Seas was the funniest game I've ever played. Make sure you go there with your purse full of all different stuff - lipstick, kleenex, hat, bra, dentures, earrings, etc. I remember having to take off my bra and my husband had to put it on, put on lipstick, carry a purse, and all the men had to walk around to Miss America music to get credit for that particular request. Remember that this game is video taped and they show it all week long on all the room TV's for everyone to see!! This is definately a must do activity!!!:o

The Quest on the Majesty of the Seas was the funniest game I've ever played. Make sure you go there with your purse full of all different stuff - lipstick, kleenex, hat, bra, dentures, earrings, etc. I remember having to take off my bra and my husband had to put it on, put on lipstick, carry a purse, and all the men had to walk around to Miss America music to get credit for that particular request. Remember that this game is video taped and they show it all week long on all the room TV's for everyone to see!! This is definately a must do activity!!!:o

How refreshing this thread is and it is all down to the people who are posting on it, doing what the forum is supposed to do and that is helping out other members. I looked into this thread because in the past when I saw the quest come up I said oh no here we go again with insults and nasty remarks etc. flaming people for telling about it when it is supposed to be a secret. Great to see common sense at last. And please, this is not meant to stir up trouble. Please keep the thread informitive and if you cant look into another one. THANKS

I have to say that yes it is refreshing to just get your questions asked. I like this board better than the one I have been on. Jeez, I hope nobody from there read this.

Cruising in one week!!icon7.gif

Do NOT miss Quest under any circumstances if one of the reasons you go on a cruise is to have fun. I never laughed so hard in my life! When the dentures were chosen, the 85 year old lady in front of me didn't even hesitate a second to take her teeth out of her mouth.:D :D :D

hey there,

QUEST is harmless and funny. some people on here act like they have never seen a grown man in his boxers and a pair of high heels before

Don't forget the men putting on the bras of the women who take them off. Funny- its up to everyone, but its not for me

• 2 months later...
hey there,

QUEST is harmless and funny. some people on here act like they have never seen a grown man in his boxers and a pair of high heels before:confused: ...i say go and enjoy a good laugh. live it up!

i have pics if anyone cares to view...hilarious stuff:eek: ! and very tame...just silly.:D

I want to see pics!!!! This is my first cruise and I can't wait to see Quest for myself.

Thanks

para - could not agree more. The year 12 of us went on the Explorer, our 25 year old son and girlfriend were one of the participants. I never laughed so hard in my life at the things my son was doing/wearing to try to win the game. He totally got into the spirit of the game and had a blast. he still laughs when he sees the pictures we took of him that night.

Quest is great, lots of fun. On both the Explorer and the Serendade, Quest was not on a formal night so there was no problems with long dresses or tuxes. Don't remember what night it was, somewhere around mid-week.

Archived