Finally Doin The Doc Dance

we2cruisers

With only 10 days to go before we leave on the Westerdam, we are finally doin the boogie:) . No upgrade but we are very happy with our cabin location. So excited!!! Looking forward to the CC get together. This is our 1st HA experience and from reading these threads there is no doubt that we will be extremely pleased. I believe that if you decide that you are going to have a great time then you will.;)

I have seen a couple of posts concerning the ice buckets and some have brought collapsible coolers to store their ice. Does anyone recommend one type over the other? Thanks for any info.

Dancin, Dancin, Dancin:D :D :D

I believe that if you decide that you are going to have a great time then you will.
So very true! And regarding ice, your cabin steward will replenish it for you daily, and will bring you more any time you ask. I don't think you will need to bring a cooler. If you like lots of extra ice, I'm sure he can supply you with a second bucket.

Yippee for you! I hope you have a wonderful cruise. DH and I received our docs last Wednesday for the Dec. 16th Zuiderdam cruise, so we have been dancing for about a week now :D This will be our 11th cruise and 2nd on HAL and we are also looking forward to our vacation. I think you will enjoy your HAL experience very much.

Holland America - 2004, 2006

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Royal Caribbean - 2002

Archived