Anyone Else Receive Survey Email from RCCL?

We received the detailed survey regarding the Majesty. The survey seemed to be focusing on the dining room. Our survey had a section for personal comments and I certainly took advantage of that opportunity.

RCI must have a variety of surveys as ours did not have anything about the dining room or a section for personal comments. Hope they are paying attention to what they surveys say.

RCI must have a variety of surveys as ours did not have anything about the dining room or a section for personal comments. Hope they are paying attention to what they surveys say.

Actually when I first received the survey I thought it might have something to do with a comment I had made (on this web site) about the service we received in the dining room on Majesty. It was probably a coincidence although the survey arrived a few days later. :)

Just got an email survey today for my recent cruise (11/11) on Legend out of Tampa..... never received one for Rhapsody or Serenade. It was about 15 minutes long and covered everything....embarkation, debarkation, reservation process, the ship, the service, the food, the entertainment and on and on......even questions regarding if we have cruised with other lines, why we choose this cruise and what plans we have in the future to cruise. Really covered all the bases..... wonder if they are looking to make some changes or just make sure that "all is well". HMMMMM

Yes we received one for our Nov 4 Legends cruise. My DW filled it out and it was nice to be asked these questions. So that they may use the information to better there services.

I think the offer for using us in a commercial was interesting.:rolleyes:

I hope we win that trans atlantic cruise:rolleyes:

After our Grandeur B2B this spring, I received a survey, but it was very specific regarding excursions.

We did not receive a survey after our October Freedom sailing, but I did get one for my November Radiance sailing that was very detailed and depending on how you answered some of the questions, they asked for additional feedback regarding that topic. Seems to me they are really trying to capture cruiser's opinions, which is great.

Archived