Looking for an Entertainer, Could I call RCL?

Rheaya

I was on a cruise 3 or 4 years ago on Adventure of the Seas and we had the best singer I have ever seen. His name was Bryan Kennedy. I was wondering if anyone who is just off ANY RCL cruise has seen him on any ship. The only way I will take another RCL cruise is if he was on it! Please if any one has seen him let me know!

Do you think they would be able to give me that info if I called RCL? Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated!!!!:D

Many, but not all, times entertainers who appear on RCI have their own websites with contact information. This is especially true of entertainers who frequently work on cruise ships or in Vegas or other entertainment venues. Whenever we get the list of entertainers who will appear on one of our upcoming cruises, I check them out online to get more information.

http://www.bryan-kennedy.com/

I was on a cruise 3 or 4 years ago on Adventure of the Seas and we had the best singer I have ever seen. His name was Bryan Kennedy. I was wondering if anyone who is just off ANY RCL cruise has seen him on any ship. The only way I will take another RCL cruise is if he was on it! Please if any one has seen him let me know!

Do you think they would be able to give me that info if I called RCL? Any thoughts or info would be greatly appreciated!!!!:D

Hey I found his website and now if he would just update it lol! If you want to check him out you can here at http://kennedysreel.com/

Thanks, and again if you are just back and have seen him please let me know!

I'm a huge fan of the Irish trio "The Celtic Tenors" and I believe this is the same Bryan Kennedy who sang with them on their recent album. He did sound great, I can see why you were impressed.

Donna

Archived