Which voyager class ship is your favorite?

Just wondering if one appeals more to others. The last two built Navigator and Mariner, are they somewhat different than the first 3? Are the pool areas the same on all? Thanks for your help........deciding which one to try!

We've been on the Explorer and the Navigator. Next year we are trying Voyager - as my son says, he wants to go on the "Mother ship." They are very similar - it's kind of nice to get on a second time and know where everything is! The decor was different on each; and on Explorer there's just Portofino as the alternative restaurant.

I'm hoping we fortunate enough to be able to try them all! Two down, three to go!

Robin

I've been on Explorer, Adventure and Mariner, and Mariner is my favorite of the three. I loved the artwork and the entire atmosphere of the ship. I really liked the Adventure, too, but there was something about Mariner that really appealed to me.

Even though the Mariner is the only Voyager class ship I have sailed, it is my favorite of any ship I've been on. She is beautiful! Very beautifully decorated (you are entertained in every stairwell and hallway!) and very easy to get around on.

Although we had a mediocre room steward and a less-than-cheerful waitress at dinner, we still loved the ship and enjoyed our cruise immensely! We will definitely sail her again!

Boatgirl

I have done the navigator and adventure. There are pros and cons to both!

I liked the Windjammer set up better on the Navigator, I liked the bars on the adventure!

THe disco on the navigator (Dungeon) is awesome, and I like the glass balconies instead of the steel/metal.

I guess the Navigator wins, but they are both great ships!

Archived