If one is a C&A member......

Can your spouse attend the C&A events if this is their first cruise? I was reading in a past post about a ticket to get in...I was just curious. Also what about the meet & mingle if he is not a member. Can he go with me or does he have to sign up on his own?

Can your spouse attend the C&A events if this is their first cruise? I was reading in a past post about a ticket to get in...I was just curious. Also what about the meet & mingle if he is not a member. Can he go with me or does he have to sign up on his own?

The ususal procedure is that your spouse, living under the same address I guess, should get the same C&A status as you.

Regarding M&M register both of you for the M&M, makes one person more towards the needed 25 and you won´t have to think about if it´s allowed or not to go both. You don´t need to be a CC member to sign up for the M&M. So you don´t need to register your spouse here to sign her up for the M&M

my sister & bil and I share a cabin, but have different addresses and we only get 1 invitation in our cabin, but it lists our names.

as for MM, it has nothing to do with C&A, but you should register him

You don´t need to be a CC member to sign up for the M&M.

To enroll on the M&M list you need a CC user name. However to go to the M&M party, you can just go along without an invitation, as long as you know the time and place.

To enroll on the M&M list you need a CC user name. However to go to the M&M party, you can just go along without an invitation, as long as you know the time and place.

Well obviously the OP has a CC username and he can register all of his party under his username for the M&M and all will get the invitation, even if OP is the only one with a CC username. I do that all the time, while I´m the only one registered with CC.

Well obviously the OP has a CC username and he can register all of his party under his username for the M&M and all will get the invitation, even if OP is the only one with a CC username. I do that all the time, while I´m the only one registered with CC.

That's correct, as long as you have their booking #.

We have never had to show anything on getting into the C&A events. We are Diamond and have yet to had to show our invitations. For M&M, as other posters have said. sign both of you up, you need to get to 25 to have a party.

Mike

We have never had to show anything on getting into the C&A events. We are Diamond and have yet to had to show our invitations. For M&M, as other posters have said. sign both of you up, you need to get to 25 to have a party.

Mike

I have been asked for the invitation, but they never actually look at it. Mine could say "Admit this idiot to the nearest Rehabilitation Facility" for all they know or care.

:D

MACOP said to get your husband a C & A number. Unfortunately, they won't let him sign up until AFTER his cruise, and then he will have the same status you have. Just had this happen with our SIL. Our daughter is diamond, and SIL had to wait until after he cruised to get a number and her status. He was able to go to all the events with her, however.

My daughter is going on a cruise, this will be here 5th cruise on RCCL and her cabinmate's first cruise, will she have to attend the party solo? Also it would be tacky if she got a C&A gift and her a cabin mate didn't.

Alex

Archived