day of week sign in elevator

drpepr

Or, when empty, the maintenance staff calls it to a non-passenger deck and changes it then. Only takes a minute or so. Many tweens hang out by the elevators at midnight hoping to see the change. Never any luck.

I like my answer better.;)

Or, when empty, the maintenance staff calls it to a non-passenger deck and changes it then. Only takes a minute or so. Many tweens hang out by the elevators at midnight hoping to see the change. Never any luck.

GUILTY! I am one of those teens that just WAIT for it. It is the highlight of my trip everytime on Voyager.. I have a picture of everyday, diffrent angles too. Quite sad.:D

I like my answer better.;)

So do I but some of the posters here might believe you. And if you think not look at some of the responses to hot topic threads.

Anyways, I think the upgrade fairies, once the ship sails and no-one can change cabins, need something to do or else they will hang out in the Viking Crown lounges and push polluted honeymooners overboard.:D

They have little fairies that suddenly appear at the stroke of midnight, wave their magic wands, and the date magically changes.:p

And the reason that you never see them is that it's the SAME fairy as the Upgrade Fairy, and we all know how often SHE is seen! :rolleyes:

So do I but some of the posters here might believe you. And if you think not look at some of the responses to hot topic threads.

Anyways, I think the upgrade fairies, once the ship sails and no-one can change cabins, need something to do or else they will hang out in the Viking Crown lounges and push polluted honeymooners overboard.:D

OMG, Big Booper, we were posting at the same time, so I missed your post, but now you have me CHOKING with laughter! :eek: :D

Oh, you don't have to tell me that. I once had somebody convinced that if you had an extra berth in your cabin, that is where they put the guest entertainers who they bring onboard for a night or two.

Is THAT what happened?! Maybe they should put her to better use pre-cruise (says the person who just got a price drop and an upgrade yesterday).

:D :) :eek: :cool: That is HILLARIOUS!!! :p

Yeah, I said it jokingly and then felt bad when I returned to the thread a few days later and saw they actually believed me, as did a few other posters.

Oh, you don't have to tell me that. I once had somebody convinced that if you had an extra berth in your cabin, that is where they put the guest entertainers who they bring onboard for a night or two.

Evil minds.......

Good golly Miss Molly I should be doing end of year tax returns now. Or at least DW hears the clicking and thinks so. But no. I sit here typing one liners onto Cruise Critic.

Evil minds.......

Good golly Miss Molly I should be doing end of year tax returns now. Or at least DW hears the clicking and thinks so. But no. I sit here typing one liners onto Cruise Critic.

Save the tax returns for later. April 15th is a long time away.

this is half true....i was on the radiance in oct, and a maintenance guy stays on deck 2 and calls the elevators down one at a time, and uses a suction cup to pull it up, and drop down the new one.....very stealthy, but he doesnt try to hide if you catch him....

the elevators that the public can use only goes to public access decks, there are more elevators in crew only areas that go down to deck 1 and below....

hope this helps...and i thoroughly enjoyed reading all the funny answers

One of our M&M crowd befriended a nice young couple on the ship. On a *Thursday* they happened to be with them and, as they stepped into the elevator, the woman said "this is sooo cool! I ALWAYS seem to get in the elevator that has the right day of the week on the floor!".

Steph said it was all she could do to hold back tears of laughter as she explained it to her. ROFL

T

Archived