Roll Call Magica April 29 Whos Going?

Stormlover

just booked this past weekend, price was too goood!

have a cruise booked this fall, but just couldn't bear waiting till then :D

this will be a change for us, as never been on Costa.

Donna & Dave

ps: anyone know what time we will be able to start boarding the ship for the 7'o clock departure ( would like to get on as soon as possible to start exploring)

Welcome Aboard, Donna & Dave ! We have never cruised Costa either, not sure what the best time to arrive is, but we plan on getting there around Noon.;) We had the same problem couldn't wait till Sept. LOL and the price was RIGHT! :)

just booked this past weekend, price was too goood!

have a cruise booked this fall, but just couldn't bear waiting till then :D

this will be a change for us, as never been on Costa.

Donna & Dave

ps: anyone know what time we will be able to start boarding the ship for the 7'o clock departure ( would like to get on as soon as possible to start exploring)

We booked in November, we couldn't pass on the price $299. each for inside and our 2 kids free!

Welcome aboard, Amybethc and hubby from Chicago. :) Ill bet you guys are ready for some warm tropical weather. There are a few folks on here that have cruised on Costa before and the 2nd time on this ship so if you have any questions Im sure they wouldn't mind answering them for you.

Look foward to meeting eveyone. ;)

Welcome aboard. How old is your daughter that you are leaving home? In 2004 we cruised without our kids (5 and 2 1/2 then) and I had a great time. My wife really enjoyed the food and had a generally good time, but really started missing the kids after 3 days:( . We called once from the ship (cost serious$$:eek: ) and that helped. We are taking them this time, (free) they are 7 and 5 now and very excited!:cool:

We are also tired of winter and really ready for some sun.:)

I thought it would be cool to start a post. "When we get out Costa Documents." We should start getting them in the mail. Costa said on the phone 45 to 30 days before trip. That is now and until the 31st of March.

Would any one like to do this. I did not want to mess up this thread (who is new and coming) so I will start a new one but we can go two both!

Can you beleive it only 43 days:D But who is counting:o

w

Mom&Wife that sounds like fun, did you guys get your passports yet?

That would be 42 Days! But who's counting?

Our passports came on Friday.:) Now we watch the mailbox for our documents from Costa. I am sooooo ready. The forcast is rain here all week, and temps in the 60's. Makes us want to go now!:rolleyes: Ginny says the mailman will think she has the hots for him, the way she has been running out the door to great him when the mail comes.:D She stays home with the kids and our mailman always comes at the same time.

No docs yet, for me:(

Anyone know if only ups delivers them?

work all day so no one will be home during the day to sign for them,

will they still leave them or what.

Also, does anyone know what amenities are in the bathroom (soap, shampoo, etc.) am slowly starting to organize packing and want to bring only what is needed.

Donna

NO DOCS for us yet. :(

Shawnonrev, did you guys use a TA or book directly with Costa?

We used Cruise.com anyone else use them, just wondering what to expect e-docs or the real notebook.

We booked directly with Costa via 1-800-go-Costa. We booked in late November. They said becuase we booked early, we would get the binder from Italy.

No docs yet, for me:(

Anyone know if only ups delivers them?

work all day so no one will be home during the day to sign for them,

will they still leave them or what.

Also, does anyone know what amenities are in the bathroom (soap, shampoo, etc.) am slowly starting to organize packing and want to bring only what is needed.

Donna

If the docs are coming from Costa, it is most likely UPS. Our UPS man just put them in our door and left. No signature required. The docs are valuble to us, but unusable by anyone else, ID required to board, etc.

Mom&Wife that sounds like fun, did you guys get your passports yet? :rolleyes:

That would be 42 Days! :D But who's counting?:p

I got my passport last week and my costa document yesterday 19th of march.

I think my counter may say a day less then you guys becasue I am flying out Saturday and staying a night. I am counting when my vacation starts. But who is counting. OH I am, I can taste. I think the closer it gets I am going to use the kids program. NO talking at me, eyes cloed ,and someone serving me can that be???:o

Is anyone else staying the night before if so what deal did you get? We re at Ramada with shuttle both ways and bf. For both night counting tax $248.00?

Well I have 23 more working days before we leave! :D I am taking off tomorrow (my Birthday) 21 again. LOL :) And we get good Friday off, the closer it gets the more excited I get. I just LOVE to Cruise. ;) Wonder who will be the first to start packing? I keep on thinking about what I will be taking trying to make sure I have everything. Then I always take more than I use. :p

Well I have 23 more working days before we leave! :D I am taking off tomorrow (my Birthday) 21 again. LOL :) And we get good Friday off, the closer it gets the more excited I get. I just LOVE to Cruise. ;) Wonder who will be the first to start packing? I keep on thinking about what I will be taking trying to make sure I have everything. Then I always take more than I use. :p

Our son (momandwife & shawnonrev) Nathaniel is having a birthday on the 27th of March. He will be five. Happy birthday to you too!

We already have our docs and are looking forward to each calander event to try to calm ourselves (not get too excited about sailing). The next event is Nathaniel's birthday, a church lady's retreat on Friday,and then Easter. After Easter, I don't know what we will do for three weeks to occupy us, mostly hide from people and and spring colds going round. The way the weather has been, it looks like we will be doing yardwork. Everything is blossoming here!:) Ginny is already pre-packing!

Archived