Just booked...

Sue9

on the Coral Princess for 2008. Grand Panama Canal cruise. 18 days Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver. We are so excited.

Could anyone please tell me how many formal nights there are on a cruise of this length?

Also has anyone done this cruise. Would love to hear about it. Also we would love to hear comments about the ship.

Thanks,

Sue (Australia)

This year we did tht cruise from Ft. lauderdale but ended it in San Francisco but it did go on to Vanvouver. You are going to love that ship. I have been on her twice, right size(1950 passengers). Just do a search on this forum. There is all sorts of info on the Coral. Have a great cruise.

marilyn

The Coral was the first Princess ship that we sailed and we have been hooked on Princess ever since. The ship, itinerary and Vancouver are all great. This past September we did a two day pre cruise in Vancouver and wished it had been longer. If you have the time stay in Vancouver.....delightful.

We are booked for the same cruise in reverse in Sept this year. Vancouver to Ft Lauderdale.

Have not been on the Coral yet, comments are all very positive and we are really looking forward to the Panama Canal experience.

I will probably post a review on our return home.

Archived