Crown & Anchor Cabin Discounts?

Platinum is $100 off the cabin...............Diamond/Diamond plus is $200.........

I had wondered about this. Do you really mean it? There is no increase in cabin discount the diamond plus level? I believe you really. :) I'm just expressing my surprise. I would have thought the discount would continue to go up with C&A level just as it does with length of cruise.

No discounts for OV,but for balcony or suites IF you're a C and A member.............

Platinum is $100 off the cabin...............Diamond/Diamond plus is $200.........

When you're booking, how do you see these discounts? Do you have to call to get them?

Jan

I had wondered about this. Do you really mean it? There is no increase in cabin discount the diamond plus level? I believe you really. :) I'm just expressing my surprise. I would have thought the discount would continue to go up with C&A level just as it does with length of cruise.

As far as I know........no distinction between Diamond and Diamond Plus

When you're booking, how do you see these discounts? Do you have to call to get them?

Jan

Yes you need to call..........either your TA or you if you don't use a TA need to call the Crown and Anchor desk.

No discounts for OV,but for balcony or suites IF you're a C and A member.............

AHHHHH HAAAA Now I get it! I was not aware of this and was confused by some people (mainly Atty) posting on threads regarding use of Visa points that they would rather not use points for a free cruise because they don't get their C&A points and they want to get to Diamond. NOW I understand why! Thank you!

Jan

You dont see them.........just figure out $100 or $200 off..............make sure your TA or RCCL(if you book directly) knows you are a C and A member,,,,,,,,,

Yes, thats all we get.....no more than being Diamond..........DP isnt really all its cracked up to be......

Yes, thats all we get.....no more than being Diamond..........DP isnt really all its cracked up to be......

Well then, now I don't feel so guilty about the upcoming Carnival cruise I have planned. Being diamond now, what is one cruise with no RCI cruise credit? ;)

Well then, now I don't feel so guilty about the upcoming Carnival cruise I have planned. Being diamond now, what is one cruise with no RCI cruise credit? ;)

I've already got that mistake (in more ways than C&A points) under my belt, so I'm focusing first on Platinum (completed in a few weeks), then on to Diamond

Don't tell anyone;) ,but I have been checking out some Carnival deals myself....took one once and it wasnt bad at all.......

AHHHHH HAAAA Now I get it! I was not aware of this and was confused by some people (mainly Atty) posting on threads regarding use of Visa points that they would rather not use points for a free cruise because they don't get their C&A points and they want to get to Diamond. NOW I understand why! Thank you!

I followed the post with ATTY: If you use the VISA points towards a free cruise and UPGRADE to a Suite, balcony, you will get the C&A dicount for your status, along with the Cruise Credit, since you have payed fare towards your cruise by upgrading!

Just because the 125K coupon is for the lowest OV doesn't ean you cant UPGRADE and pay the difference , which would entitle you to the C&A discount along with the CRUISE CREDIT, along with getting the best Value for your POINTS!

I followed the post with ATTY: If you use the VISA points towards a free cruise and UPGRADE to a Suite, balcony, you will get the C&A dicount for your status, along with the Cruise Credit, since you have payed fare towards your cruise by upgrading!

Just because the 125K coupon is for the lowest OV doesn't ean you cant UPGRADE and pay the difference , which would entitle you to the C&A discount along with the CRUISE CREDIT, along with getting the best Value for your POINTS!

I understood all of that, also. I just wasn't sure why he was so gung-ho on making sure to get his C&A points, but I didn't know that Diamond and Platinum come with such a discount. Now I get that, too.

Archived