Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Hubby and I can't wait to try Guy's!!

Guy's Burgers is a wonderful addition to the Conquest. DH had a burger from there several times during our cruise. I need to avoid wheat so I requested, and received, a burger with just cheese, no bun. Then I turned around and went to the Toppings Bar and added caramelized onions, grilled mushrooms, etc. It was delicious! :) They are open from noon - 6 p.m. each day, and DH was wishing they stayed open later in the evenings, like until midnight. :)

Hi guys, cruising on conquest march 17th. Question for you all...I know carnivals policy is each person can bring a bottle of wine and a 12 pack soda. My husband and I both will bring a bottle of wine and a 12 pack of soda. But are kids aloud to bring a 12 pack? They are 6 and 3 years old so I didn't known if the 12 pack each rule aloud kids to bring a 12 pack each also? They do not drink soda but would be nice to bring 12 pack lemonade for juice for them.

Hi guys, cruising on conquest march 17th. Question for you all...I know carnivals policy is each person can bring a bottle of wine and a 12 pack soda. My husband and I both will bring a bottle of wine and a 12 pack of soda. But are kids aloud to bring a 12 pack? They are 6 and 3 years old so I didn't known if the 12 pack each rule aloud kids to bring a 12 pack each also? They do not drink soda but would be nice to bring 12 pack lemonade for juice for them.

Not sure about if you are allowed to include the children in the allowance or not. However, I really like the lemonade they serve onboard so would not bring it.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

You're from Tulsa. We live in Rogers, AR, and I visit Tulsa quite often.

Must meet up on the boat. Always great to meet new friends.

Wish they allowed a 6-pack of beer instead wine. Too acidic for me. Each of my group of 3 will be bring on soda since Carnival doesn't carry Mountain Dew or Pepsi products.

Steeler- definitely!

I am not a beer drinker (vodka soda with lime for me) but my husband would appreciate being able to bring some on. We will have the kids with us so won't be getting crazy but its going to hurt paying the liquor/beer prices...I'm sure we will manage :D

We are pretty laid back on vacation...although this will be our first big vacation bringing the kiddos with us(have only braved Branson with them so far) so drinks will be necessary at some point :)

Has anyone been in one of the corner rooms on the MAIN deck right next to the mid ship elevators? (2358 and 2361) On the deck plans it seems as if they are partially, just a little bit, under the galley. Wondering if those two rooms have noise issues.

Hey Serene, if you are subscribed to this thread I hope you can help! Thanks

Edited by 1love

• 2 weeks later...

what is the best time to arrive for embarkation in new Orleans? how soon can I expect to get on the ship not being vip or fttf? also, does anyone know if they serve those big Belgian waffles on the conquest?

thanks

what is the best time to arrive for embarkation in new Orleans? how soon can I expect to get on the ship not being vip or fttf? also, does anyone know if they serve those big Belgian waffles on the conquest?

thanks

We usually arrive at 10:30 & are on the ship by 11:30. Sorry I have no idea if they have the waffles.

Thinking of booking on the Conquest this summer, but just wanted to make sure they have the ice cream that is available 24/7.

I think that was one of the coolest things to my kids last time we sailed. We were on the Dream, so I don't want to just assume that it is on all ships.

Thinking of booking on the Conquest this summer, but just wanted to make sure they have the ice cream that is available 24/7.

I think that was one of the coolest things to my kids last time we sailed. We were on the Dream, so I don't want to just assume that it is on all ships.

I have been on several Carnival ships and they always have the ice cream

We always bring a 12-pack per each of our kids. As long as they are a paid passenger, they get a 12-pack allowance

We always bring a 12-pack per each of our kids. As long as they are a paid passenger, they get a 12-pack allowance

And don't forget, there is lemonade available on the Lido 24 hours per day - and it's actually pretty good. If it's too strong for the kids, which it might be, especially for your youngest, you can mix it with water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got off the Victory 5 night Eastern Caribbean cruise and already looking to book our third "Sisters Cruise". Wanting to book the Conquest in April 2015 and looking at balcony room 7434. I would love any information and/or pictures anyone might have to share.

Just got off the Victory 5 night Eastern Caribbean cruise and already looking to book our third "Sisters Cruise". Wanting to book the Conquest in April 2015 and looking at balcony room 7434. I would love any information and/or pictures anyone might have to share.

I'm in the opposite room 7440 and sail in June. I'll be sure to post some when I get on board!