Millennium Dining Question

Rainbowdayz

We are a party of eight sailing on the Millennium March 4th. We will be celebrating my parents 61st wedding anniversary and I would like to request a table in the Metropolitan Restaurant either centrally located with a nice view of the staircase or one with a view of the ocean. Can anyone who has sailed on this ship suggest which would be the better location? We have second seating, if that makes a difference. I know some ships only use one level on the later seating. Thanks in advance!

We had a wonderful table for 8 on the second level (deck 5) right next to the window .... the view was spectacular and we found the location a little quieter than in the middle of the dining room as we weren't surrounded on all sides by other tables. I think it was #503.

Enjoy your cruise!

Hi,:) Millennium has 2 levels and both are used every evening.

If you booked through a TA, I would suggest you let them know

your preference.

If you booked directly through X, I would call them back...actually

call this number, 1-800-242-6374, press option 2.

The folks at this number are very helpful concerning table

requests, waiter requests, special food requests, etc.

They send the specific requests directly to the ship.

Enjoy your cruise:)

If you booked through a TA, I would suggest you let them know your preference. If you booked directly through X, I would call them back...actually

call this number, 1-800-242-6374, press option 2.

The folks at this number are very helpful concerning table

requests, waiter requests, special food requests, etc.

They send the specific requests directly to the ship.

Enjoy your cruise:)

I booked through Travelocity. I was given a fax # to place my request. I will try the # you provided. Thanks so much!

Virginia (If I am not mistaken) is the person who

handles Millennium..though I have spoken with a nice

guy name Stan too.

Let them know about the Anniversay too:D

Rainbowdayz,

On our recent cruise on the Millennium, we were at table 405, a table for eight. It was located at the rear of the first floor of the dining room, next to the Captain's Table. It was a nice table and was quieter than other tables due to its location and due to the fact that the Captain's Table is only used on formal nights.

Enjoy your cruise.

We have sailed Millennium four times and really like her. We have been seated once central with view of stair cast (my least favorite), Once on the side by the window on the first floor - Nice but shades are often down and dark so you have no real view. Twice we have been seated next to the railing on the second floor. Our favorite was the last table Next to the big window Aft over looking the Captains Table - My over all favorite. Intimate, quiet but a view of everything.

Hope you enjoy your special celebration.

Jim

Our favorite was the last table Next to the big window Aft over looking the Captains Table - My over all favorite. Intimate, quiet but a view of everything.

This was the location of the table that I described above (#503) and I felt very lucky to get it by chance :) I agree that it was nice to overlook the Captain's table and have the view out of the floor to ceiling windows.

One night on our cruise we switched to late seating to stay in port longer .... we sat at a table for two right beside the railing. It was quite noisy from the sound coming up from the lower dining room.

Archived