where is room 7562 E3 on Radiance located?

sm76

we have booked this room and we wanted a room in the middle of the ship. I just looked on the website and it said the room is located in the front of the ship. I am a bit confused. also we are 4 altogether, 2 adults 2 children but it just says 2 twin beds covert to a queen bed:confused: . can someone help me out please. thank you

we have booked this room and we wanted a room in the middle of the ship. I just looked on the website and it said the room is located in the front of the ship. I am a bit confused. also we are 4 altogether, 2 adults 2 children but it just says 2 twin beds covert to a queen bed:confused: . can someone help me out please. thank you

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=07&shipCode=RD&shipProfile=1064&sailDate=1070211&hasNavigation=false

7562 is quite clearly marked as having a sofabed and a pullman bed, and it is in the center third of the ship.

I don't know where *you* were looking.............:confused: :confused:

Have you looked at the deck plans? You can pull them up on the RCI website, if you don't have the cruise brochure (which you should get--tons of info in there!!!)

Um..........cb.............did you see the LINK in my post?!?!?! ;)

If you really look at the deck plans, you will see that this cabin is located on the starboard (right) side of the ship about 1/3 of the way aft (back) from the bow (front). It is certainly in the front portion of the ship , as opposed to the middle or the back, but it is not all the way at the front, in fact it is closer to teh middle of the ship than it si to the bow.

You've got a nice spot. A couple hints, though:

1) 4 people in a stateroom might necessitate a bit of advance tipping for your cabin attendant. A few extra dollars upfront will give you the assisstance you will need to keep things tidy in there (stashing the extra bed(s)/etc) as 4 people's stuff can quickly overwhelm the space.

2) Not sure of the ages of the kids, but you might also require the use of "staggered" showering/dressing times eg Daddy takes the kids for a wander while you get ready for formal night and then vice versa. The kids are easy--just toss them in the pool and then brush their hair-bingo.

Happy Cruising,

Alan

We are a family of 4 and love to cruise with our college kids now ages 22 and 24.

We always get 1 room. We share some things and that works great for us.

Room can seem small at times -- but the amount we save on the room means us girls get more ! So you see for us it all works out.

My DH does not seem to mind either as long as he gets what he wants too**

Our kids also give us as much privacy as we want.

Archived