Noordam....Tomorrow, 02/07!!!

innlady1

We board the Noordam tomorrow....I know I won't sleep a wink tonight. I'm about ready to head upstairs and go through the suitcases to pull out stuff I shouldn't have packed to begin with. I've packed way to much stuff...I know that, and so will DH when he tries to carry it down the stairs! :eek:

We leave here at 5 AM and I surely hope the livery service arrives on time. On to Boston and South Station....and the HAL bus for New York!

For those of you on our Roll Call, see you on Thursday morning in the Piano Bar at 10:30!

Bon Voyage,

Innlady

BON VOYAGE!!!! Hope you have great weather and calm seas. We will be boarding the NOORDAM on March 10th (can't wait). Hopefully, you will give us updates on your trip along with who the entertainers are.

We'll be looking at the website tomorrow to see the ship at the pier. Have a fantastic time!!!!

I'll be sailling tomorrow too. Thanks to all of you who have helped to make my planning easier. I've taken a few cruises but just discovered this board this time around. Everyone has been so helpful. I'm sure we'll have a great cruise!

She's off the coast of Virginia and comin to get us.:)

Archived