What do they have that you wish RCCL had?

flagger

BIG water slides!!:)

Princess actually has all the MUTS details down perfect. I loved MUTS on the Crown Princess, especially being able to watch football (and movies) during the day while lounging by the pool. If for some reason someone didn't like MUTS during the day, the Crown had three other pools to go to (one with a band, one adults-only and one with swim-against-the-current).

A taco bar... like the one on HAL... I prefer RCCL big time, but I love the grill on the Zuiderdam by the pool... tacos... nachos... burgers. It is such a nice alternative to the buffet room.

These would be great!! I also like the lazy river idea--that would be really cool!

Oh, and someone mentioned trays in the Windjammer. (Apparently I can't multi-quote that many things.) Are there really no trays in the Windjammer? :confused: That seems really dumb!

Everyone is entitled to a personal opinion, and I realize that these are yours, and you are welcome to them, but I just had to respond:

2. 24hr self serve frozen yogurt machine like Carnival's Conquest Class

Some RC ships do have these.

3. Retractable watersports platform like Paul Gauguin

The Paul Gaugin is a 330 passenger, 18,800 ton ship.

Royal Caribbean's smallest ship, which will soon be transferred to Pullmantur, is the Empress, a 1600 passenger ship of 48,600 tons.

Now the smallest RC ship will be the Sovereign class, at 2,350 passengers and 74,000 tons.

You can't really expect cruise ships of this size to have RETRACTABLE PLATFORMS at water level, can you?

4. Topless sundeck like Carnival

5. Anytime Dining like Princess and NCL

NO THANK YOU.

6. Sanctuary/ on-deck massages like Princess

You are willing to rent a lounge chair for $15 for four hours? I'm not.

7. One complementary excursion like Regent

Take the price difference between RC and Regent and you can pay for all your excursions, your bar bill, your tips, your gambling and your photos! (and probably have something left over!)

Hey Carol, we'll probably get along GREAT in August--I was thinking these exact same things! (Except for #6, I didn't know what that was.)

These would be great!! I also like the lazy river idea--that would be really cool!

Oh, and someone mentioned trays in the Windjammer. (Apparently I can't multi-quote that many things.) Are there really no trays in the Windjammer? :confused: That seems really dumb!

The "plate" in the WJ is HUGE, basically a platter, almost a tray itself.

While I can see where people THINK that they want trays, I'll bet that there were a LOT of dropped/spilled trays before. Now, you have the plate in one hand, and that hand can easily hold the napkin-rolled flatware as well, and your drink in the other. Really not a big deal.

Archived