Seafood on CB

jbpinkie

Aug 2006

There was a "cold seafood" buffet with crab legs and shrimp on sailaway night in the lido. The crab legs were already split open, so we only had to tug the meat out. There was a hot seafood buffet another night (can't remember which). There's a seafood dish each night on the menu in the dining room.

I don't know that CB's seafood is any more special than other ships because CB has been my only Princess cruise. It was quite good, though!

Add lobster claws to the seafood buffet as well. I probably ate the equivalent of 2 dozen lobsters over the week! They had them in Cafe Caribe right after sailaway the first night and then a couple other nights as well all though I don't remember.

I grabbed a plateful and brought it back to the room to have as an appetizer while we got dressed for dinner. It was yummy!

I am also interested if they do this on the Crown as that is in my future as well.

Last fall on CB, there were THREE nights where Caribe cafe had PILES of crab and lobster on the buffet, as well as other fishy dishes. It was very good. Not sure what the dining room had because we stayed at the buffet to enjoy the seafood!!!:D

Yes a few claws were not cracked thru, and some were a bit dryer than others, but as its a buffet, you could just go back and get another helping!!!!

From what I understand, this is only available on CB and Crown. The other ships do not have THREE nights of seafood buffet. (sob... :rolleyes: )

Does anyone know what time the seafood buffet is available on the first night? We are on the CB this Sunday and were thinking of going there in place of dinner(second seating) thanks in advance for any info you have

Clotheshorse-- come visit our roll call- there are a few of us sailing on Sunday also

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=316048&page=24

Archived