Doone....????

sail7seas

Have you written Laura or Walt. I think they need to change your designation as having posted over 5,000 messages on the Old Boards. Have you noticed the message Laura posted today?

No I haven't written them on that, but did notice I only have a little over 500 posts. Weird, not sure why they didn't all transfer over. I'll have to do that, thanks for the tip.

I think that many of the HAL posts were "corrupted" and could not be transferred over. I think this will list as my 66th post and actually I posted many more before the transfer over. I forget how many I had but I was somewhere over 5 or 6 hundred but I guess most of them could not be moved over.

Himself

I think it was mentioned by Walt, before the new board started that only posts from the prior 3 months would be carried over. I know I had well over 2000 on the old boards....but my new number really doesn`t matter to me. I post when I think I can be helpful.....jean :o

I really don't care, but deep, deep down inside I'm a guy concerned with ratings and numbers and ... gee ... you know ... one more rating point, one more listener. :)

Archived