Barcelona Airport

Eileen Joan

How far is the Barcelona airport from where the Regatta would dock (11/13 at 5am). I have a 9:35am flt to Paris. Will I have enough time? How do I find out if I could use an Oceania transfer or how to get private transportation.

Eileen,

I suggest you talk to your travel agent..this is a question he/she should easily be able to answer..

Jan

You really to allow extra time for security screening. Barcelona airport is very modern and not too big so finding your way around should not be a problem but like all European airports these days, it is taking longer than it used to to get to the gate. If you are flying back from CDG after your trip to Paris, then you really do need to allow plenty of time. We have almost missed flights twice even though we allowed plenty of time to check in.

Last Nov. 5th we had a 9:00 AM flight out of Barcelona to London. We had heard it can take over 2 hours to check in and get through security, so we were picked up very early from our hotel to be taken to the airport. It actually only took about 45 min. to check in and go through security.

Archived