Live!!! Tuggers Does The Zenith (again!)

tuggers

[quote name='Char']Time changes everything. What was happening 6 years ago is not necessarily what is happening now. I haven't seen dance hosts on the shorter itineraries, either.[/quote]

That is true. I was just responding to the comment that Celebrity never had dance hosts on cruises that were less than 12 days, based on my experience.

[quote name='Sky Sweet']There was a dance host on our seven night cruise on Infinity to Alaska during the summer of 2001.[/quote]

[quote name='Sky Sweet']That is true. I was just responding to the comment that Celebrity never had dance hosts on cruises that were less than 12 days, based on my experience.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Oops! I think you just contradicted yourself![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :p

[quote name='Char'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Oops! I think you just contradicted yourself![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :p[/quote]

Char, let me clarify my posts on this topic since you obviously misunderstood them. Tuggers had posted that Celebrity's dance hosts have [U]always[/U] been just on cruises that were at least 12 nights long. That statement obviously implies that they were never on cruises that were less than 12 nights.

When I responded to Tuggers post that I had been on a 7 night Celebrity cruise to Alaska a while back that had a dance host, you then interjected and told me that what happened several years ago has nothing to do with what is happening today.

I then agreed with your post that Celebrity's policies have changed and tried to explain to you that I was reponding to the comment by Tuggers that it has always been that way, when in fact it hasn't.

Gail,
Change of plans. Dave and Jean have agreed to go with us on our caravan in Aruba, so I guess we have a car full already.............there was someone else on the conections board looking for a twosome to go together on a car if you are still looking.......

Barbara

[quote name='sea-cruise']You made them feel important by smiling and being a good listener, and they took advantage of that. It has happened to me too. We have a knack of looking interested in their grandness...Yikes.:eek:[/quote]

That's exactly what I do but I don't like people who cruise with their grandness. :D

Evielind, This isn't going to be very helpful but we've cruised with Onyx many times and loved them. We also live in the beautiful mountains of NC.

[quote name='brigittetom']That's exactly what I do but I don't like people who cruise with their grandness. :D
[/quote]
Don't ever show it, even if you have no tolerance (I have none either, but try not to let it show) Let them have what they hope for...what does it hurt?
DH & I are blessed in that we haven't paid a penny interest to any credit cards or banks for 30 years. We aren't rich, but we can afford to travel first class many times per year. We book everything from inside to suite, depending on length of trip and whether we are bringing married children and grandchildren, or giving them help.
People who show off are usually very insecure and need reassurance. The compassionate way is to give them that. Heck...you will be rid of them after a couple of weeks anyway! ;)
P.S. Also......I like to do what Tuggers does....also treat every steward, waiter, etc. with respect. They deserve it. Just hope the snooty pax do the same.

[quote name='sea-cruise']
People who show off are usually very insecure and need reassurance. The compassionate way is to give them that. Heck...you will be rid of them after a couple of weeks anyway! ;)[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3])))))))))))))))))
A lovely thought! And you are right. Kindness is never wasted, even tho some louts don't seem to appreciate it. You know in your heart who you are.

love
joan
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='joramrose'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3])))))))))))))))))[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]A lovely thought! And you are right. Kindness is never wasted, even tho some louts don't seem to appreciate it. You know in your heart who you are.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]love[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]joan[/FONT][/SIZE]
[/quote]

Joan, You are my kind of person...I hope we meet on a cruise someday! Love is contageous (spelled wrong?)

Joan, I know it's off topic, but I have no where else to ask you this:
Do you know Chrissy & Jimmie Houston? DH has known him for 30 years.
We were at Grand Lake of the Cherokees in 81 when we brought the first Bass Divisional there. Good, loving people come from OK!!!!
P.S. we come from the east coast but we're loving too.;)

[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Yes I am and just so you know, I come across alot nicer in person on a cruise than I do here. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008080]Speaking of which, where is Tuggers????[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

Archived