Question on Writing a Review

innlady1

When I did my review on Noordam, I took a great deal from my "Live From" segment which was still stored on my PC and then did a little word smithing. You will have to post it manually in both spots (here and members) if you want it to be available in both. You could post it in the members review section and once the folks at CC post it, you could simply post the link and have folks address questions via that thread as well.

I almost never go to the reviews page so am always happy when people post there reviews here.

Can't you simply copy and paste whatever you write there and post it here as well? More of us will see it that way.

Thanks for going to the trouble of writing one. I love to read them 'here' though. ;)

I love reading the reviews on the boards but when I wrote mine last year, I had it posted to the public member review section. Before I joined on here, I had been trying to research the ship, the particular cabin, etc. and there was just nothing I could Google that would give me what I needed to know. I liked the fact that the public board grouped the reviews by sailing month and ship so that I could read about the same time (albeit a year's difference) that I would be on the ship. That led me to join the boards. When I wrote the public review, I tried answering the questions I'd had myself that other people hadn't answered in previous reviews. I always meant to come back to the board and post the same review but just never did. The link is a great idea.

I posted my review on Westerdam here in segments. Then I cut and pasted those segments into a longer review and submitted it to the Review board (that sounds like a tribunal, doesn't it?) and they published it. One thing you shoudl not is that in the review board, you can opt to include an email address. I did and have been getting some very interesting email ever since. Some is from people who really agreed with me and some from people who didn't. It's been entertaining.

Archived