Tub in FOV?

HookedAfterOne

Although the bathroom is no bigger, you'll love the cabin and that awesome balcony!!!

If it's an FOV (meaning on a C-Class ship), it won't have a balcony. The FV rooms on the M-Class ships are the ones with the great balconies.

and I am soooo looking forward to the balcony ... I didn't even know what I was getting ... the person I spoke with at Celebrity took 3 days to get back to me because he was insistent on getting that cabin for us ... imagine my surprise when I started looking on the boards and found out that it is one of the coveted aft corner FOVs ...

and I am soooo looking forward to the balcony ... I didn't even know what I was getting ... the person I spoke with at Celebrity took 3 days to get back to me because he was insistent on getting that cabin for us ... imagine my surprise when I started looking on the boards and found out that it is one of the coveted aft corner FOVs ...

I say again that you are using the wrong terminology. On M-Class ships such as Summit, the Aft corner cabins are called FVs. FOVs are less desirable cabins without balconies on C-class ships such as Mercury and Galaxy.

We just returned from Constellation and had corner aft FOV 7199. I was worried about the metal sheeting around the bottom of the railing obstructing our view. Well, what a great view! And there is a small portion that has the glass panel. Great stay, extra storage inside with a cool small private hallway and very quiet. Have a blast.

I say again that you are using the wrong terminology. On M-Class ships such as Summit, the Aft corner cabins are called FVs. FOVs are less desirable cabins without balconies on C-class ships such as Mercury and Galaxy.

Actually the Mercury and Galaxy cabins you refer to are designated as category FO.

Archived