Oosterdam 2/10/07 Captain

cruiseon123

"Van der Hottie"????:eek: Can't believe you said that! The man is a professional Dutch sea captain, not a piece of sirloin!;) :D

John, apparently you missed the other thread that explained this new nickname. Poor guy! ;) (Something tells me that I don't think he will mind that kind of nickname...it could be worse...isn't there a captain on Princess who got the nickname "Crash"?)

By the way, I had a question for you regarding some info you got for me on your last cruise and I'm having the worst time with the search function on here....don't want to bore people though so would you mind emailing me? mjshap at gmail.com -- I'd appreciate it!

Meg

Hi Meg, I did miss that! I'm just kidding but Lisa knows that;) - I'll send you an e-mail when I get home. Just FYI, when we had "Van der Hottie" last FEB, the C/D misidentified him as Captain Jeroen van Donselaar during the Mariner's reception. I think that C/D is working in Reykjavik now;)

Hi Meg, I did miss that! I'm just kidding but Lisa knows that;) - I'll send you an e-mail when I get home. Just FYI, when we had "Van der Hottie" last FEB, the C/D misidentified him as Captain Jeroen van Donselaar during the Mariner's reception. I think that C/D is working in Reykjavik now;)

I figured you were kidding....no worries! :D That is too funny....I have heard Reykjavik was a nice place though.... :eek: :D

Archived