Denali Shuttle e-tickets!

cjnky

I got mine a week ago, but only looked at them closely tonight! I got two e-tickets - one is for 6:30 am and one for 7:30. :eek: However it appears they are each for two people?? (Luckily I wasn't charged for 4!) But if we're each supposed to have our own ticket, I sure don't want to go an hour earlier or later than DH! :cool: I've contacted Aramark - just wanted to give you a warning to check your tickets closely when you get them!!

I received one e-ticket for two people. Note on the ticket that it says if you plan to split up, to get individual tickets at the Wilderness Access Center. Since we won't be sure until we are inside the park whether or not we will split up, I am planning on getting individual tickets once we arrive just to allow that option. This is probably more important for parties larger than two.

We booked online Sunday and received our e-tickets yesterday. The e-tickets are correct.

However, there was also a "confirmation letter" attached to the email. It was for an entirely different booking intended for another individual. I sent a reply pointing out the mistake. Hopefully, the reservation will get to right person. So, yes it is important to open all attachments and review them when received.

Maybe Bayview got my confirmation! We reserved a month ago for June and still haven't received an email confirmation. I called about 2 weeks ago and was told it is confirmed (any my credit card has been charged) and the reservation clerk said she would send out the confirmation "right now". I still haven't received anything--and I have been checking the spamblocker in case it has been delivered there instead of my inbox. From some previous posts it appears it is taking awhile to get the e-tickets delivered.

A little advice for those who can do it. Check in with the Wilderness Access Center the afternoon or night before your tour and make sure all is in order.

Last summer we were told that we had to exchange the e-ticket for an actual ticket - no idea how they are going to do it this year.

I had a lot to trouble booking our shuttle tickets using the web site so I called the other evening to book our shuttle. Gave the guy all the information he needed and the next morning the e-mail confirmation was in my e-mail box. Everything looks correct on it so I am good to go, but the suggestion to check in at the center was a good one.

Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread for this query but since you all seem to have your itineraries planned, where are you staying in Denali.

Really need help with my itinerary.:confused: Thanks

Sorry, I know this is the wrong thread for this query but since you all seem to have your itineraries planned, where are you staying in Denali.

Really need help with my itinerary.:confused: Thanks

I really like Touch of Wilderness B&B, but excellent for a "bargain" is the Denali Park Hotel, have stayed at both many times. :)

http://www.denaliparkhotel.com/

http://www.touchofwildernessbb.com/

Maybe Bayview got my confirmation! We reserved a month ago for June and still haven't received an email confirmation. I called about 2 weeks ago and was told it is confirmed (any my credit card has been charged) and the reservation clerk said she would send out the confirmation "right now". I still haven't received anything--and I have been checking the spamblocker in case it has been delivered there instead of my inbox. From some previous posts it appears it is taking awhile to get the e-tickets delivered.

The confirmation letter was for two seats on the "Tundra Wilderness Tour" on June 10th. Let me know if that is you!

Archived